Is there suppose to be a metal key for 4/4?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zelron, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Xizeta

Xizeta Level 18

I was about to ask, it seems it'll be 5 days where I don't receive a metal key. I sincerely hope this isn't a permanent thing.

SurfacePen likes this.
  2. Zelron

Zelron Level 24

Don't understand how that has anything to do with game economy...tbh, there is no trading system in BF....so technically there is no economy to speak of

3. dyne

dyne Level 19

Game economy = gems

4. FelixFelice

FelixFelice Level 56

Wouldn't it increase the economy if they were referring to gems though? I gem for metal parades and I assume other gem buyers do as well.

More keys = more gem sales.

5. dyne

dyne Level 19

Less key, more people use gem because in MP because they will try to "maximize" the key ussage

6. FiendishNinja

FiendishNinja Level 16

CRYSTAL KEYS INCOMING ON FRIDAYS

7. FiendishNinja

FiendishNinja Level 16

And the brave frontier team I think is cutting they key usage (if not for crystal units) to lessen the gap between newcomers and vets. Because if you are a vet you have more energy and can farm more for the same key, but for newcomers you have to gem if you even want to get two or three runs sometimes.

I mean gumi hasn't given me a reason to think badly about then yet (the drop rates for some things are shit and could use a little tweaking, but...) so I think I'll assume better of them than some people.

8. JamesLester1

JamesLester1 Level 12

It could be that it overwrites a file such as a driver used by other programs...I guess but rest assured it is not giving you viruses or trojans

9. Zelron

Zelron Level 24

Not sure what you mean. Why would they want to lessen the gap? There is no direct competition between vets and newbies...its not like they actually fight each other like in other MMORPG...

If they want to lessen the gap, they should throw out more keys so newbies gets more chance to gem and lvl up stuff to catch up

10. FiendishNinja

FiendishNinja Level 16

i never said they had a good reason for wanting everone to be around the same spot. And throwing out more keys would only exacerbate the problem as the vets would get more jewel units. I do realize the utility is higher for newbies, but it would only work out to the advantage of the newbies if the droprate of ghosts was highest, as they have more comparative value.

And i think its safe to say we want to king and god droprates to be highest.

11. Chobits

Chobits Level 46

I love your posts lol.