Interest: Lots of tickets

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by TPW, Sep 8, 2017.

?

Will you bid in this auction?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. TPW

TPW Level 54

I'm starting this thread mainly to see how many people are still active on this forum. So far I haven't found a better place for a ticket auction. Also: @Dad323 will have more tickets so we may want to arrange something so we don't steal attention away from each other, and who gets to do it first.

If there is any attention to get from a near-dead forum.

Here's my list of tickets, but on top of that there are 9 SS diamond tickets.
    Tickets 8 Sept 2017.png

@poison hero @Mattv @SumiXam @Bull Pence @Mstokes554 @Angry Adult @kylekatarn66 @The Kraken 50 @King Andrew 1st @frost118 @Kuzkuz @Apollyon @hoffadk @Mandalore The Resurrector @Minty @LaneyNights @Rule of Two @Jewmangi @Cheese Toasties @L. Sutton @Piccolo @Kuzkuz @osver @Dannik Jerikko

@RagnarLothbrok @Santboiano78 @TwztdJoker @tntkng92 @WindexInUrEyes @Farinata

Some tags of people I know have existed here at some point :)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

You should make a poll. Lots of people check out the forums but don't comment

TPW likes this.
  3. TPW

TPW Level 54

Turns out putting in a poll doesn't really help. I don't know who said they'd bid so I can't tag or pm them when I do the auction.

In the end it doesn't matter. Auctions on line are far more profitable so I'm doing some auctions there now :)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    WeMustResist likes this.
  4. Voltage_AnH

Voltage_AnH Level 10

Good lord, that's alot of tickets. Was the auction you were planning for all of them, or were you going to split them up?

5. TPW

TPW Level 54

Was for all of them but I a auctioning them split up in auctions on the line app. My phone broke so I had a 2 week outage.

I did 25 platinum and several gold (regular non- boosted but can't remember how many) before my phone broke. I got an Obi BM, Grand Inquisitor and Chewie AHR from that (all base). Maybe more cards but I can't recall correctly.

A couple of days ago I did 80 regular non-boosted gold tickets that gave me a QGJFD, Shaak Ti TG, Hera and 2 4* Ackbars.

So line is a much better place for tickets than here. Line is also very much alive. If you'd like to get into the auction rooms you can pm me with your LineID, but you need the App of course :)

Tinus Moonwalker likes this.
  6. Voltage_AnH

Voltage_AnH Level 10

Alright will do when I remember my Line info lol. And good cards all around for the gold tix.

7. METALLIC579

METALLIC579 Level 16

i was about to post this same question, haha

i'll wait a few weeks though since seems like you are doing one soon

8. TPW

TPW Level 54

This thread is now over two months old XD

I auctioned most tickets through Line and I'm certain that the return value is so much higher there. If you need an invite, I can probably arrange it for you, to the line auction rooms I'm in.

Auctioning here is dead.

9. METALLIC579

METALLIC579 Level 16

sure. do you just want my line ID?

10. WindexInUrEyes

WindexInUrEyes Level 16

I would be interested