If you can buy a natural 5* without scroll

Discussion in 'General' started by garyTom925, Apr 24, 2015.

1. YESUL

YESUL Moderator

Medals:
    It's not just scats camilla that is annoying, it is his whole team. Having Vanessa and Camilla on the same team makes things a little problematic. I remember fighting, and having camilla, vanessa and darion+chasun on the same team all except vanessa/chasun are high levle threats but taking one down fast enough before the next is a hectic fight. I went against him a few times, his camilla is built really well.

I was looking to 6* fire vegabond for toa hard, in pvp I'm not thinking its superb but that 3turn Defense buff would really be beneficial in tanking,

@Darky whats the nerf?

2. KAZUTO111

KAZUTO111 Level 23

His Camilla solo'd my team once upon a time, the first time I ever played against him. :'(

I have a team that *usually* beats him (Chloe/Chasun/Darion/Eshir) but it's super slow... I'm hoping that with Fire Vagabond I'll be able to do Kai'en/Eshir/Chasun or Veromos/Lagmaron or Sigmarus and be able to clear much faster and safer.

Also where do you think Kai'en would shine in ToA Hard? It would be nice to get another purpose out of him than *just* countering Camilla.

3. YESUL

YESUL Moderator

Medals:
    I'm looking to use full AOE cc/dott +despair team, where I aim for him to take any damage when he can. The team is looking to be
    Barretta, Dark Serpent, Dark Grim, Rica+Kai'en

Maybe I need some sort of extra healing/or defensive monster like Veromos but with Rica being my first nat 5 I cant help but thank my lucky stars, innate slow on third skill, and stun on second skill has proven to be rather good for pve. I am possibly looking to build spectre as well, combo for 3v3 with Garo (30% speed boost lead+ spectres 126 base speed) and use it in toa hard to hard cc monsters constantly, extra slow and atb reduce.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    KAZUTO111 likes this.
  4. XOO

XOO Level 2

Mine is violent, atk/crid/atk.

I often meet Camillas, but usually they are not a problem at all. Rina#2.
    DD build can be annoying if paired with likes of perna, but generally I not view them as a threat.

As for ScatFetis.. He has good runes, what can I say...

5. XOO

XOO Level 2

OK

6. XOO

XOO Level 2

so funny..

7. XOO

XOO Level 2

BTW, your werewolf is much more dangerous than 90% of Camillas I have met :)
    which build you use? he once ripped apart my whole team ) abit lucky on violent procs ))

KAZUTO111 likes this.
  8. KAZUTO111

KAZUTO111 Level 23

Haha what's your IGN?

I have currently have Violent/Energy HP/CritRate/HP. Stats are around 46k HP, 100% crit rate, and 74% crit damage. :)

9. XOO

XOO Level 2

With CRID on 4th slot he would outshine Zeratu I think :)

10. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

for that you need superb CR substats to reach near 100%

11. XOO

XOO Level 2

sure. may be no need exactly 100%, my Lagmaron has 74% crir with substats, almost enough to crit every turn

12. KAZUTO111

KAZUTO111 Level 23

I've tried CD in 4, didn't like it as much because my damage wasn't as consistent. I also lost a lot of HP (27% Hp sub on my crit rate rune). However, if I pull a Camilla, I will certainly be tempted to switch to crit damage... ;)