IF there're going to be 8 stars.....

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandElf, Nov 29, 2015.

?

Will u still be playing??

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. GrandElf

GrandElf Level 19

Well.....I know that Alim has literally claim that's they will not be making any 8 stars but you just never know it right??

So, will anyone of you here still continue playing IF there will be really 8 stars incoming??

I for one will definitely quit the game if they decide to make 8 stars in the game.....How about all of you here??

Content will slowly die and when they run out of idea, I do think they'll implement 8 stars.........

*Editted wrong info supposed is Alim not gumi

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. Chig

Chig Level 52

Gumi does not decided whether 8 stars come. Alim, they were going to implement some sort of alternate evolutions which explore alterations in a units Lore.

Plitzskin and Juan León like this.
  3. johann

johann Level 29

Yes. I have no life.

NazTehRpR and KellyNUTS like this.
  4. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Alim confirms that there will be no 8*

Rather, there will be something called "gears" (probably similar to spheres and something that can customize units abilities more) and alternate evolution (Fei is the most prominent example in Global) for units so they can improve even within the same level of evolution

Heck, you can say that Farzen (the newest water unit in Jp) is pretty much v2 of Colt, the hints are everywhere

Plitzskin and Juan León like this.
  5. Aldarius

Aldarius Level 19

Hopping for " awaken " like dot arena. Don't think I can handle another *. Kinda dull...

6. kimochi

kimochi Level 24

for the first, Gumi didn't state that, it's Alim. the one who created Brave Frontier. Gumi sg made and released the global version of Brave Frontier.

Takahashi won't take his words back about no *8 updates, cause it's ridiculous. *7 is the ultimate form of the units. (even the lore's getting ridiculous now.)
    iirc instead of making *8 evolution, they'll think about unit upgrade like some equips or gears.

the contents will never die, they can just release another stories, new villains, new protagonists, new playable feature and make the game more interactive.

i hope they can make us, the summoner to choose in making decision(multiple choices) that will affect the story, like affection meters of Seria,Paris,Tilith/bromance with Karl ?:panda:

making the difficulty choice of the quest. like easy(the current one), normal, hard, insane. it'll make the game more challenging. the harder the quest, the better results and drops.

some mini games?

most of all, i really want this game voiced by Japanese dubber:chicken:
    i hope global can fixed their laggy and buggy issues by then:chicken:

7. Haxz

Haxz Level 15

more content > 8 stars

KellyNUTS likes this.
  8. Miserable

Miserable Level 58

Medals:
    I don't think Alim can handle the game because hi FFBE
    I don't think Gumi would survive because they're being themselves

Plitzskin and NazTehRpR like this.
  9. billnye69

billnye69 Level 44

No 8* but maybe fuse the same unit with itself to alter it in ways that couldn't possibly make sense.

10. Xanitia

Xanitia Level 14

I agree with most of what has been said here. I'd be more interested in something like unit fusion, unit awakening, some mechanic that can allow you to customize the skill sets of your units. Idk. Something that might not necessarily alter the original skill set, but maybe give another bb that has shared usage with the current bb's and allow you to change between the two or not. Alternate evolution trees I think is something missing for sure, like Fei and Fang's. Also, dual element units (yes I know, too confusing) would be super cool and I feel wouldn't be terribly hard to implement. Especially for things like Kira LS, that would help out a lot. I remember when I started my latest account and got Kira back when he was new, the sibyl sisters dungeons came out and I thought I had the most brilliant idea by putting medina and sola both on a Kira team. Figuring the elemental weakness would work with element buffs. Dual element units would allow for more options and more damage output from teams like that.

11. Quno

Quno Level 29

I think the 6*/Fei and Fang was a good idea. You know how ultor and zedus are buddies? There could be 2 evo paths:
    a)7* ultor and 7* Zedus(separate)
    b)Zedus and ultor(whatever you call it)
    the evo for option b should be off of Zedus because Zedus is higher "rank" than Ultor.(Explained in the tinkerer's deciet GQ)
    So, It could be something like this:
    Zedus:
    option 1:normal evo to 7*
    option 2: Evo to 7* but make it require Ultor 6* and call it Zedus&Ultor(or something like that)

anyway, separate evo paths seem to be better than 8*.

12. NazTehRpR

NazTehRpR Level 35

Simple...no .-.

johann and HPX like this.
  13. Quno

Quno Level 29

wow... r00d

14. Xanitia

Xanitia Level 14

I think that was meant for OP.​

15. Quno

Quno Level 29