I`m so pissed at DeNA

Discussion in 'General' started by freakyjake, Aug 5, 2014.

1. freakyjake

freakyjake Level 10

DeNA and their greed crossed the line. I`m playing this game for some months now and i start to notice they are doing stuff just to get more money in their pockets day by day, not even trying to satisfy its users.
    Last L boss walk i menaged to encounter like 8-9 bosses (on my own) for the first 30 mins of the walk. After that, i walked map 3 5 or 6 times and map 5 1 time and wasnt able to encounter a single L boss. NONE ! ! !
    Is there a certain of L bosses that a single player can encounter or what? If the L bosses walks for an hour, you are supposed to meet them within this hour, not the first 30 mins and then start using MDs like crazy trying to get the points you need to climb 5 more spots up..
    On other note.. Silver and Gold coins are dropping close to 0 elites. The drops are so low, you have to spend 50+$ and hope you get yourself full brig of elites.. Not talking about the L elite.. You have to spend wayyyy more for that or be the luckiest person playing this game to get one.
    This is just so dumb of them. Seeing more and more people leave and they dont even care.. The only think that they care is the money, nothing else!

2. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Whole setup is encounter a few L boss on your own and the change to encounter somebody else L boss. Its been this way for a while and still frustating for most ppl who cannot mvp with 1 AO.

3. freakyjake

freakyjake Level 10

The problem is that i have encountered ZERO L bosses after the first 30 minutes.. Just kept spending MDs for 30 minutes and encountered like 5 or so 140-160 level bosses lol

4. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

The ultimate problem with bb is so many people PAY to play , and no matter what they keep paying.

Most been playing for years and there has been so many negetive things over that period.

But like any business if people keep paying why change anything. (countless people over the years spend money for events somehow got screwed got zero in return)

There was a point where they would compensate for issues but thats long gone now nothing happens

But if people keep paying they will as always just keep going

5. elvisbr

elvisbr Level 17

@freakyjake Did you kill the bosses you found? There is a limit of 3 found alive bosses... so you can walk as much you want, if the 3 bosses still alive, you won't find anything.

Edit: nevermind. Just read you were being specific about the L bosses.

I like the idea. It forces you to play and kill someone elses bosses and also, kill your non-L bosses. It's annoying, but I can understand the benefit. (not that I like it)

6. freakyjake

freakyjake Level 10

Sadly, just a single L boss was sent to me from allies during that specific walk and i finished it off right away. There were 140-200 level bosses that obtained MVP of, but after couple of them, there wasnt any L that i encountered.

And thats the whole problem.. I know after i kill couple of "normal" bosses i encounter an L one, but that wasnt the case this walk.

7. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

May be keep killing normal bosses would help :). Trust me, I's pissed at DeNA too because of PvP changes regarding bonus points for all-outs, but after I did a little more careful observation, it'd turned out that it's not the same to the way as I thought.

8. ironphia

ironphia Level 13

Quit this game and come join alot of us in Brave Frontier.....Gumi is pretty nice, they have event and gives F2P and P2P players free items,,,,, like gems(which suppose to donate to get or finishing a quest) . Whenever there is server issue they always compensate players with gems.... I have donated prob $200 USD in to this Blood Brothers game and like what countless players like myself have done didn't really get anything out of it.......I have play this game for about a year and a half and gotten few legendary by donating.....I dare not have a chance at any events.....due to being outplay by more crazy P2P players.....so screw this Mobai game........

good luck if you try to stay......

9. sremmerswaal

sremmerswaal Moderator

I open 2 threads and see 2 posts of this dude above advertising for BF. If you hate BB why are you still on this forum? Just asking...

10. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

He spent $200 and did not have a chance at any events, I've spent nothing and I can reach top 2 Ls in PvPs whenever I can arrange the time for it, been a BBer since Jan 2013, now I can buy a M2, any L3 I like. I'm a F2P @ironphia so good luck in BF as no one would miss a guy that does not try and learn to play better but just complain all the time.

@sremmerswaal may be he works for BF company, I remember he did tell us about he had difficulty playing BB a long time ago.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  11. sremmerswaal

sremmerswaal Moderator

Yeah I remember that. Just think its funny. That was atleast 2 months ago and still he comes to the BB section to complain

12. ironphia

ironphia Level 13

i'm just comparing the difference between Gumi and Mobai, Gumi does seem More user friendly with give away gifts compare to Mobai..... that is all but BB is still a money sucking machine for sure...

13. sremmerswaal

sremmerswaal Moderator

Still I only see you advertising for BF...

SilverSliver and aloalao like this.
  14. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

I played Castle Clash for quite some time, they gave free gems too and quite often, but when you use gems to obtain heroes from pacts just like BB pacts, the rate is random, you could get all craps. So every premium game now's just the same. They all need money to run their company so they would have their own ways to suck money. Don't tell me Gumi does not need money to survive o_O.

I don't care about BF freebies, IMO it sucks than BB, played for around 10 mins then uninstalled it, I don't like the slow gameplay. That's why I still play BB although I'm a F2P player, and I enjoy it. In BB, we have to effort for free res, and it's a challenge to me, due to the rarity of resources, one needs good strategies to earn more or spend effectively to have a good team. FYI, DeNA just carried out a survey to help improve the game. They had applied a lot of nice changes like lock/unlock fams, shades no longer occupy inventory space, and another event that's good for F2P players, etc.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    sremmerswaal likes this.
  15. ironphia

ironphia Level 13

Good to heard that DeNA has finally started to change because before i left the game play for F2P and even fro P2P was horrible, it's either you donate 500$ or more to complete a Legendary or 2. Thanks for the info but i'll stick with BF for now, BB isnt too bad but at that time it was horrible because even after i play for a year and a half i'm no where near anyone..I even have couple good L too....but will see if will go back since the change....

thanks for the info ALOALAO

16. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Every game needs money to stay alive. Even some people are spending money in BF. The only downside of BF is, every money you put in the game stays in the game. With BB you don't have to spend money to start and after a while you sell your resources and get real cash in return.
    If you don't like stress and want casual playing, BF is a good place to be.
    Every game has a life cycle. Money just extend that cycle.

17. SilverSliver

SilverSliver Level 13

Sounds like a loser to me.