How to send complaint to Netmarble?

Discussion in 'General, News and Updates' started by Dibble88, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Dibble88

Dibble88 Level 4

How do you even send a complaint into Netmarble? There's no visible or easily locatable customer service instant chat feature in this game. I've searched the Netmarble main page in English and the closest I could get from their "Contact Us" page was there physical address in Korea. No email, no customer feedack. I've gone through the game's "Settings --> Support --> A Feedback for Improvements" section just to receive a popup notice of "Abnormal approach." There's a confirm button but it doesn't do anything when I click it. This is really annoying. Do they really want no customer feedback or is there a more absurd roundabout way of doing it? At first I just wanted to send a complaint about how crappy their servers are. The constant refreshing slows down gameplay and takes away from the fun. But now, after trying to find their feedback or contact info, I'd be willing to send a more harassing email.

Any ideas?

ryan4nayr likes this.
  2. Nadril

Nadril Level 7

Settings>info>support
    1:1 inquiry their response time is excellent and will address any concerns you have. I lost my account didn't have my id number but they fixed my problem within a day.

3. Lexristix

Lexristix Guest

Can I know how do u contact them?? Cos my account is gone too (forgot email). And please make it quick

4. Bmartinez

Bmartinez Guest

I have updated and since then I have no number,s on my tablet.I can,t tell how much gold, what level my character,s are.No numbers at all.

5. It makes no differance if your frim the us. netmarble is a n korean company that hates americans. a prime wxample is those who play evilbain. no matter how much time or money you spend, they wont lift a finger to help you. for any reason. americans need to abort n korean companies like netmarble . theres awsome companies without this political hatred going on. anyone needing examples id be happy to give them to you. screw you netmarble and n korea.

6. Me.

Me. Guest

7. Me.

Me. Guest

Wtf. You didnt even say how to contac. ??? I need to send a d*** complaint to Net effing Marble. Idiot. If they responded then hbu say how to contact them. If they were so great and helpful how do we get ahold of them!!?

8. Millicas

Millicas Guest

How do i contact netmarvel , if the email i use to make the account with, is old, ? The real reason i am here is to asking why my fb are not giving me crystals and are not being count towards the Facebook Alliance Event quest?

9. C-ya

C-ya Guest

By now I'm sure this is resolved for you, but for anyone else finding this page from a search: go to SETTINGS in the game then go to INFO then SUPPORT

10. DustNwind

DustNwind Guest

Unfortunately I cannot log into game.. any idea how to contact them out of game?

Thanks

11. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

I believe there is info on reddit.

12. Bishop0677

Bishop0677 Guest

That doesn't help because when you click "my inquiry" it doesn't allow you to type anything. All it does is display a notice that your inquiry will be visible for 30 days. It doesn't tell you how to make an inquiry in the first place.

13. AndyBallard

AndyBallard Level 2

Yes, it has happened with me also.

14. Moonshiner

Moonshiner Guest

I can't find a phone number any where. They take forever getting back to you. I spent a lot of money in my account now I can't accesses it. They won't refund my money. How can contact a live someone. I need to speak to a human