High level dungeons (80 to 110)

Discussion in 'Hello Hero' started by LZJ, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    Because it takes several hours for the friends list to refresh, so it's the best time for me do it instead of while working or in class.

Staying at < Lv. 18 means I can consistently get 120-180 Carats from Raid at 0.01% exp/run, so I can buy more Royals instead of using $ obviously. Why would I rush to level up to end up getting less Carats?

2. LZJ

LZJ Level 39

Well, let me just repeat what I said earlier:

"EDIT: besides, I do not really see the big fuss about this whole "friends" thing. Just find some players to add you and send honor. It is not really a big thing in this game. But as you are aware, I am playing quite competitively in this game so every bit of honor helps for me. I thought that it wouldn't for you."

This game is not like BF where a powerful friend really makes a difference. In fact, there is no cooperative play at all involving friends. I would be sorry if you somehow needed my help in order to complete quests or missions etc like in BF. However, this is not the case in HH. So... what you have lost out on from the fact that I deleted you off my friends' list for a more active gifter of honor pts is that (1) you get less honor pts and (2) you have less friends to send honor pts to in order to meet the quest target. I would have thought that you could have easily found people from within your guild to add you as a friend for this purpose, but you seem a bit passive on this given that you only have 20-25 friends in your friends list instead of the full 30 friends, so it would seem to me that honor pts are not that important for you in the first place.

Actually, I found it odd that you even needed to comment in this public forum on the fact that I removed you from my friends list (which I still feel fully justified in doing, and you should also consider that even up to now, I did not remove people like SurfacePen and Kitsel whom I felt are far more active in HH). Given all of the points I mentioned above, in my opinion, this sounds like a personal dissatisfaction rather than anything else. In your shoes as a moderator for another game forum, my question to you is whether you consider your initial post to be relevant, or whether you should have taken it to a PM instead. If you had PM'ed me and asked why I had removed you from my friends' list (which was because I genuinely thought you are not very active given how little I see you online, your level, your guild points contribution etc), I would probably have added you back...

3. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    I think you're looking too far into this. People in the guild was talking about how everyone's leaving (i.e., you, Jiggly, Roto) to join the top guilds, since you're not benefiting from staying in Abyss. It was more of a joke than anything that I'm not good enough to be on your list, but since this is obviously more to do with me not doing enough. If I really cared about wanting you that badly back on my friends list I would've made a huge scene about it, but (again) since I'm no where near the level compared to your top player friends it's kind of redundant.

Yes, you can bring up the fact that I'm a moderator... but if anything all I was doing was explaining how I am still active. I'm not trying to argue. You made a statement and I gave you an answer.

I just found it odd that gifting twice/day and participating in all of the events for the past 4 months wasn't considered "active." I wasn't making a big fuss about the friend thing. I never compared BF or any other game's friend system to HH, because you can't compare it. I didn't said it made a difference either.

Also not having "full friends" has more to do with a lot of the people in Abyss who are actually "not active" or haven't logged in for a week+. You wanted to compare that you gift way more than me and started after me, which is why I even bothered explaining it anyway. You brought up that I wasn't gifting enough honor, but I was just stating that I do gift daily. Of course compared to you, you'd have more points in everything. If it wasn't important then there was no point gifting everyone honor everyday, right? Kitsel's level holding too btw. It's not hard for him or Pen to have 15k more GP than me when they have way more 6* and better units. Obviously they would have higher scores from Arena/Raids. Besides the fact that when I'm on rarely anyone else is on anyway.

At least now I know that to be active I need to have around the same GP as Pen and Kitsel, gift three times a day, and stay online way more.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  4. LZJ

LZJ Level 39

Well, given all the negative statements and downright insults SOME people made when I left the guild, I took what you said as an insult rather than a joke. I do not find your statement funny at all. It is also very out of point and not related to the subject matter of this topic at all, nor could it even remotely be considered to be a witty response to someone else's comment. Notwithstanding your response above, I still see it as an insult rather than a joke.

On an even more serious note, FYI, I had made it very clear that I did not leave to join a "top" guild. Come on, the hard truth is that Abyss is not an active guild and there were decisions made which I did not agree with, and not so much because I wanted to leave for a top guild. I just felt that Abyss is not really going anywhere, and this was made worse by the fact that I am aware of certain rather nasty people spreading nasty talk within the guild quite often. As for the decisions I felt were bad, these included setting up a second guild (when our first guild was already so inactive!) and what is more, this was apparently discussed only among a few people who were not even very active to begin with. Since the "top" chose not to involve the guild members in important decisions such as these, I felt that there was no point in me staying on any longer.

I do not know what people are now saying about people leaving, but before I left, I did make a few suggestions to Artrix on certain things I felt should be done to stop the more active players from leaving. However, I do not see any of that being done. Frankly speaking, contrary to the very directed insults I received when I left, none of the people leaving Abyss to join other guilds (top or otherwise) "owe" anything to the rest of the guild, and from the maturity level I see, I am happy that I left, not because I am joining a "top" guild, but because my guild mates now are so much more mature and pleasant people.

Some food for thought is that even your prime recruiter FelixNg has left. Don't mean to drag him into this whole discussion, but maintaining an active guild involves some work and if the responsibility is not shared, it is rather unfair.

5. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    If you read what I wrote I already stated that Abyss isn't as "active." Joining a guild like Reborn means that you'd benefit it since people are more likely to be active, etc. That goes without even saying... I wasn't actually trying to insult you despite what you think.

The whole guild transfer wasn't really what I was trying to convey. As far as I know no one else has said anything about it in-game or on LINE.

Artrix is busy playing another game now anyway.

6. LZJ

LZJ Level 39

Well, you missed it then, good for you as I was shocked at how nasty it was. But Artrix is aware of it as he deleted the topic thread. And that explains my reaction (or over-reaction if you would prefer).

7. Tom Benson

Tom Benson Level 16

@LZJ @Hyperion @SurfacePen
    This whole thread went in the wrong direction. Time for bonding.
    Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle

Edit: Be amazed by my new avatar

KingNubNub and SurfacePen like this.
  8. SurfacePen

SurfacePen Level 60

Medals:
    Oppa jiggly style?

I have no line, so I see and heard no evil :x

Tom Benson likes this.
  9. felixng2014

felixng2014 Level 36

Woah so much wall of text chill.

10. KingNubNub

KingNubNub Level 4

Everyone chill please! I was getting burned hard by bn/bnj in Dungeon 103.

Its no biggie everyone. HH has only 30 fl max. Can't fit everyone. I had to reject friends cos i am maxed out too 0o

SurfacePen likes this.
  11. SurfacePen

SurfacePen Level 60

Medals:
    Your friend list is kingnubnub1 to KingNubNub30?

KingNubNub likes this.
  12. KingNubNub

KingNubNub Level 4

That would be sad. I am noob so nobody likes me =_=

SurfacePen likes this.
  13. KingNubNub

KingNubNub Level 4

Yoyo, i saw your request. But full in fl, good to see u ingame though ^^

JChunks and SurfacePen like this.
  14. JChunks

JChunks Level 35

Its all good, Im dying a horrible death with this game, nothing to do. Once I got Miho, I lost all desire to grind. Im that bored.

15. KingNubNub

KingNubNub Level 4

I know why. You are too stronk now!

16. ayeshahiro

ayeshahiro Guest

what does CC means? im stuck with dungeon 80.. thanks..

17. felixng2014

felixng2014 Level 36

I made it to level 100. It wasn't that hard but I have no immuners left to continue lol.

18. Fishiokung

Fishiokung Guest

Just finish 110 thx to this guide. I did some modification though. I use miho 33+5 and demon beast king+5 as front line and miya +5, rocketlady june+5 and Don Jabora +5 as backline. I only focus on survival and use armor buff only if samurai remove buff. I kill all using Jabora Aoe. In the end the only enemy left is Samurai. I got 6 star sword +5dex T T I need focus.

P.S. Thx for your awesome guide.

Tom Benson likes this.
  19. vahnder

vahnder Guest

Any updates for dungeons until 140? :)

20. LZJ

LZJ Level 39

No, I will no longer update this because I am pissed at certain people who copied my guide and passed it off as their own without giving credit.

SurfacePen likes this.