Hi, I am cirecire2012

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cirecire2012, Feb 23, 2014.

1. cirecire2012

cirecire2012 Level 13

Hi, I am cirecire2012 here. Sorry to start a new thread here. I am new to this forum. Been playing the game for half a year now. Spent tons of money on it. Pondering whether to quit or to stay on...

2. Eradimusprime

Eradimusprime Level 22

This is something many here have gone though. It is better with a group that you can interact with here on the site. This is something you will have to decide for yourself. My recommendation is to try to find the balance. Now is a time that you can spend less and play less as the game is losing steam, and when universe comes rolling out it maybe the end of this game. Let's hope that Mobage decides to react correctly.

DOINANINVID and BeeFinn like this.
  3. Davidjpoitras

Davidjpoitras Level 22

Hey man welcome to the forum! Great work on the pervious event, another T1 finish. We started a new thread on this weeks event. Come on an talk it up.

4. BeeFinn

BeeFinn Level 21

Welcome to the forum man, i was in the same position as you and then semi retirement came knocking on my door and now ill compete in events with rewards I want or if the majority of the guys here are going for t1 finish in raid ill give those guys my cubes.

This is a great forum and the only reason I still play the game. Say hello in the new event thread and start shooting ally requests. Enjoy your time here and any questions dont be afraid to ask :)

5. cirecire2012

cirecire2012 Level 13

Is there a way for me to sell off my decks?

6. DOINANINVID

DOINANINVID Level 39

You found a great team!