Heyooo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Drainmav, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Hello everyone. I should have made a thread here awhile back, but better late than never.

My name is Drain, and I've already talked with a couple of you guys here as well as friended you in game. Hope my Brick is of some assistance =D

Sadly my forum name is Drainmav and I cannot change it so it gets a bit confusing having to remember I'm Drainmav here but Drain in game!

I just came to I am MT the exact day the leveling event had ended. I was pretty disappointed to the say the least to see how I barely missed it, lol. It didn't stop me from playing though and I've been playing and having a blast ever since. I'm a WoW veteran that's played since it first came out which was one day after my birthday, November 23rd 2004! So I think being from WoW is part of why I was hooked on this game right from the start.

Anyways I'll stop here! I'm glad to be here with other fans of this game and I appreciate all the help you guys have given out. Hopefully I can give out some assistance to others from here on out as well.

2. SilentSpiral

SilentSpiral MT: Wrath of Ator Moderator

Hello drain

3. AdriHD

AdriHD Moderator

Hi drain :) welcome! I hope you have loads of fun here :)

Get your name out and post your ID and details in the Invite Codes forum :) That's probably the best way to get your name known!

Another good idea is to edit your signature to let people know who you are! That way it shows up on every post you make on the forums! :D

4. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Hey hey guys =D

Yeah good call on posting my details on the invite codes forum. Will do that in a few. I already have my info in my signature too so thats taken care of too! 8)

5. AdriHD

AdriHD Moderator

;BUSTED! you didn't before :p good move batman! I don't do it as personally I'm too busy thanks to work n stuff :) PLus as a mod I'd rather market AppInvasion than myself :D

6. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Haha yeah gotta get more folks to come join us here on the boards! I'm promoting it on my facebook too and other forums that I post on!

7. SilentSpiral

SilentSpiral MT: Wrath of Ator Moderator

Sweet the more the better