Here comes the Tutorial!

Discussion in 'Fullbokko Heroes' started by Sheltis, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

There's a lot of pictures *cough*72*/cough*, so I'll separate them through spoiler tags.
    Don't worry, the pictures are in order.
    The Basic Gameplay
    Tut_01.jpg Tut_02.jpg Tut_03.jpg Tut_04.jpg Tut_05.jpg Tut_06.jpg Tut_07.jpg Tut_08.jpg Tut_09.jpg Tut_10.jpg Tut_11.jpg Tut_12.jpg Tut_13.jpg Tut_14.jpg Tut_15.jpg Tut_16.jpg Tut_17.jpg
    Tutorial Quest 2 & Types
    Tut_18.jpg Tut_19.jpg Tut_20.jpg Tut_21.jpg Tut_22.jpg Tut_23.jpg Tut_24.jpg Tut_25.jpg Tut_26.jpg Tut_27.jpg Tut_28.jpg Tut_29.jpg Tut_30.jpg Tut_31.jpg
    Tutorial Quest 3 & Combo & Bokko Shots & God Summon
    Tut_32.jpg Tut_33.jpg Tut_34.jpg Tut_35.jpg Tut_36.jpg Tut_37.jpg Tut_38.jpg
    Fusing
    Tut_39.jpg Tut_40.jpg Tut_41.jpg Tut_42.jpg Tut_43.jpg Tut_44.jpg Tut_45.jpg Tut_46.jpg
    Tutorial Quest 4 &Fullbokko Fever
    Tut_47.jpg Tut_48.jpg Tut_49.jpg Tut_50.jpg Tut_51.jpg Tut_52.jpg
    Evolution
    Tut_53.jpg Tut_54.jpg Tut_55.jpg Tut_56.jpg Tut_57.jpg Tut_58.jpg Tut_59.jpg Tut_60.jpg
    Friend Quest&Gacha&End
    Tut_61.jpg Tut_62.jpg Tut_63.jpg Tut_64.jpg Tut_65.jpg Tut_66.jpg Tut_67.jpg Tut_68.jpg Tut_69.jpg Tut_70.jpg Tut_71.jpg Tut_72.jpg

Well that's basic game play!
    Now, follow the following methods so you won't lose your data, just in case your phone deletes them. Also, you will have to do this every time you do the data transferring, meaning you can't use the same password twice and that you can't play your account on multiple device at once.
    Spoiler
    First, follow the direction.
    save1.jpg
    Then fill in the boxes appropriately.
    save2.jpg
    When it's done be sure to take the screenshot! Don't lose it! Make a back up copy just in case! Your friends/parents won't know what in the world they are (as long as they can't read Japanese), so it should be fine!
    It should look like below.

save3.jpg

I'll make a compilation of FAQ, so if you have a question, ask and I'll answer it!

I'd be grateful if you use my ID 22222223DJ for the invitation. (By going to その他, click the 招待/特典. And put the code!) Even if you don't, add me as a friend by clicking フレンド then ID検索 and put in my ID then click 検索! Let me know if you are adding me by PMing me.

Credit: @Oni for providing me with all of the pictures! (except for the saving the account)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    YuYavon and kwh89 like this.
  2. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

3. Trystansr

Trystansr Level 60

Medals:
    Excellent stuff Sheltis!
    Maybe you can do a little more on evolution/fusion? I get the basic mechanics, and I see that there are silver/gold units for fusing/selling, but I am constantly concerned I'm going to fuse away a useful unit. Is there an easy way to tell what I should be watching out for? I noticed it warns you if you try to fuse a 3*+.

4. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

Ah, yes, I'll work on the tips about the fusing right away.
    And thanks!

5. EoTN

EoTN Level 16

Awesome! Now to find that .apk file...

6. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

The .apk file should be in the download thread...but with maintenance...someone might need to upload a new one...

7. EoTN

EoTN Level 16

Haha, didn't even see that thread! OK, Looks great! This'll give me something to do as I balance energy between three different games. :D

8. DozeyTrump

DozeyTrump Level 4

Played on bluestacks, did the device transfer option.

How do you go about restoring the backup onto another device from the start screen? (transferring to ipad btw)

(Edit): Ah I did it!
    - After downloading the app on my IPad, from the main start screen, I pressed the top right green one of the 2 buttons.
    - On the screen that appears placed the email in the top box and the password on the bottom one (the password that was generated to you when you made the backup on your previous account/device *in my case when I was on Bluestack*).
    - Confirmed it. Went back to the start screen *Press Play?
    - Let the download finish and afterwards I got my account from Bluestacks to my Ipad! :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  9. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

Ah, haha, how did I forget about writing that!
    Thanks for the reminder. XD

10. Emu

Emu Level 8

In case anyone still plays here, I have a burnin question that I can't find an answer to. What the hell do "support only" units even do??????