Invite/Referral Hello Hero

Discussion in 'Referral, Invite, Friend code and Guild Threads' started by Artrix, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Whenever you Start the game it will ask you to enter a ID of the person that introduced you to the game. The new player will receive 10 Carots(the IAP of the game) and the person that it was referred will get a "friend". This friend the more active it is it will help the mine of the referred friend to takes less time to create 1 carot, mines are an in game feature that gives you 1 carot every 12 hours, you can shorten the time of this mines by leveling up your Player Level or by having active friends that put your ID whenever they start the game.

However in this game there are 3 servers, every server is different, meaning that if I am in server 1 and you start in server 2 you won't be able to put my ID because I don't exist in server 2.

You don't have to add anyone if you don't want to, but if you do want to get the 10 carots I here is my ID for the Armon Server:
    -Kuhda

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  2. Kizaru PH

Kizaru PH Level 7

Liyownardo
    Armon Server too

3. Penaltys

Penaltys Level 9

Armon Server
    Ign: PenaltysV3

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  4. mpxu

mpxu Level 7

armon server

mpxu

hit me up doe

5. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    Server: Armon
    IGN: Cione

6. ekoyim

ekoyim Level 13

Is there a reason why people happened to choose Armon?

I started on Cucubita. IGN: Zephus

The reason I picked cucubita is because it's the newest server of the 3 so you're less behind other players given how much longer the other 2 servers have been around. If I had known you were all going to Armon before I started playing, I would've probably joined you all :/ Don't really wish to play 2 HH servers at once so I'll just cheer you all on from afar!

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  7. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

I made my acc in the Armon server, so to whoever I recommended the game, I told them to go to Armon so we could be friends and form a guild.

8. ekoyim

ekoyim Level 13

Ah, I see. I'll be a lone trooper on cucubita for now then :p

I think if people aren't too picky about what server they're starting on, they could just try one on each account and stick w/ the account with the best tutorial summon.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  9. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

True, but most likely you will get a 3 star from summon, plus I think when you join a guild you also get carat as ranking rewards in the Guild rank, so I thought it would be cool to make a guild where we all know each other. ;)

10. Anthony

Anthony Level 12

Hi Cucu buddy. IGN: Sanink

11. ekoyim

ekoyim Level 13

I'm not sure where to put this post, maybe if there's an event thread that gets started? Mods feel free to move this.

Just saying that now is a VERY good time to join. They're having an event where you get a 4* unit for just playing and it'll probably carry you through most of the story mode with ease. You also get to keep the unit afterwards! You could for the event and trying to get the 5* but I'm not sure how viable that is for a player just starting out. Either way, good time to start!

LZJ likes this.
  12. LZJ

LZJ Level 39

ID: LZJ

Please add me, thanks!

13. kkronoss

kkronoss Level 7

kkronoss - cucubita server
    cxGuts - Armon server

can use me as referral or add me as friend for honor. :)

14. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

I have to ask a mod to create a sub forum called "Events". Hello Hero forum in AI is brand new so there are no mods.... yet lol.

15. newbie424

newbie424 Level 18

IGN: Eurahor

16. felixng2014

felixng2014 Level 36

IGN: Felixng
    Server:Armon

Please use my id lol. I haven't gotten a single recruit yet.

17. captnzura

captnzura Level 14

IGN: CaptnZura

18. parfait

parfait Level 7

IGN: Nascent

19. artemio lejarde III

artemio lejarde III Level 6

armon;magnifique

20. Neruu

Neruu Guest

Cucubita Server : Tips for Newbies + "FREE" Carats! Limited for 30 persons only!

1. Type my name "Neruu" in Cucubita server for Referral to have 10 carats for free.

2. After the tutorials.. Buy 4x Speed for 1 day in the Shop which is worth 5 carats. It will make you level faster than usual.

3. Make sure to make Harold, Ophelia and Aaron lvl 30 for you to have Amelia (3 star Hero) free. In claiming.. Just Click the Recruit Button and after that click race. Then find the Face of Harold then click it. After that click claim.

4. Add friends for free Honor points which will be used for buying hero, armors and weapons.

5. Participate in Arena fights and Boss Raid. It will give you free carats after the designated time. (Much better if lvl 30 heroes being used.)

6. In leveling new heroes equip in party your tank and healer in front and your new heroes at the back. Grind your heroes in Keronic Base 1 for level 1-20 and Keronic Base 9 for level 20-30 .
    each heroes that are mastered will reward you 5 carats.

7. Dont forget to do your dungeon, it is the best source for gold, weapons, armors, and carats!

8. Test your luck if you avail the 30 carat hero or you can wait for 300 carats for 11 heroes!

Hope it will help You in Playing the game. Hit "Like" if useful.

Happy Gaming!!