Hello from a TFL fan in Alaska

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Khyron, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Khyron

Khyron Level 10

Help my bot froze between robot & alt more, ok corny but it is a trite bit cold up here. I have played TFL for a while now and with 19 hours of darkness, I rather play than hibernate (like the bears do). I am trying to get going and build a reasonable deck, currently at level 127 or so and my deck power non event is approx 15k. I am currently at 17k and am being defeated on hard level 3rd from the end. I am out of money to upgrade so essentially I am truly frozen. I am farming for bc now, but got lucky and pulled the gun from the 500 ruby guy. Forgot his name but it was from the space bridge gold episode metal. So after reading the forums it seems lime a great group of people here so wanted to join.

2. arnulfojac0b

arnulfojac0b Level 38

Welcome to AI.

3. BeeFinn

BeeFinn Level 21

Welcome along, plenty of tips on how to improve your dp here, ask questions in the events page and the guys will help out. :)

4. Khyron

Khyron Level 10

Will do on asking questions during events. In between awaiting my bc's to replenish I ran regular missions for card drops & sold them to make enough to upgrade. Finished at 950th so not too bad.