Hello all, advice needed please :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Viica, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Viica

Viica Level 25

Hello my fellow summoners,

I been MIA for almost 2 years, took a break lol. I no longer play the JAP version which used to be my main. I would like to know if it's still fun and worth it to get back into it only this time it would be on global. If so, what is the meta right now? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

2. Jcar

Jcar Level 60

Medals:
    Spare yourself.
    BF2 has been noted to be in development and it has also been noted that data transfer won't be happening.

No sense in starting now. Waste of money.

GentlemanLoser, Suikostar and Viica like this.
  3. Viica

Viica Level 25

Oh wow.. I didn't know BF2 even existed

4. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    It doesn't lol

Gonna take another year in most ideal scenario, and another half a year for localization

But yeah, I wouldn't advice spending too much at this point, and plays more casually

Meta changes too much so it's hard to list everything for you though

5. kramerica222

kramerica222 Level 24

If you can, just quest a bit and do things that get you a lot of gems, then splurge when it's a good time. Units with "omni" potential; don't worry too much about the meta or which perfect units to get. Play both the regular arcs and then the summoner arcs for more gems.

6. Miserable

Miserable Level 58

Medals:
    1. Try to NOT spend money into the game as BF2 is in the making already and BF1 might be ditched. If you need gems, clear contents. 2 years of contents should give you alot of gems you need to catch up.

2. Know when and which gate to summon. If you are not going to spend and doesn't like gambling, avoid LE units gate unless the unit is worth ALL your saved gems. Otherwise just summon at rateup / omni only / resummon gates.

PS : theres a good promo of 3 gem summon consisted of limited batches and 5+1 which is good if you want to catch up

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  7. kasper

kasper Level 20

bf2 is gling to be its own game wich takes place after BF1 and might even be a pay tonplay type of game although it js nkt confirmed for a global as of yet it was suposed to be coming out at the end kf this year eaely next year and you will get benifits from playing BF1 so yes play but type to do everything you can as a F2P player IMO none of the units are worth it that much as of now even this new ubit that just came out isnt worth buying the summon packs..