Free iOS Android Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by NeoCHI, Apr 17, 2015.

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.) 4.6 5 10votes
AI Users Rating:
4.6/5,
  • 10 votes
  • Rate this game:
    /5,
    1. Rene0121

Rene0121 Level 10

Wow, I just downloaded this game and it's blown me away. I love the play style of the game, managing the turn by turn mana cost and playing just the right card at the perfect time.Even the "freemium" parts of the game are satisfying since a little bit of effort can nab you gold for almost anything. The only complaint I would have with this game at all is that the game times can draw out pretty long for a mobile game, and leaving and coming back to the game could result in a loss quite easily. Otherwise I love the way this game is, I think I'll spend quite some time trying this out. So far I've unlocked every character and finished first arena playthrough.

ExUprising likes this.
    2. Everkun

Everkun Level 3

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      The amazing game for Ipad and pc is finally on phones! This is by far my favorite online TCG game with a fun unique battle system. It is a pretty fair game for FTP players and game play doesn't get stale. I would recommend everyone at least tries it. It's free! (Also it doesn't matter if you don't play WoW)

ExUprising likes this.
    3. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

Yeah but those cards typically get pretty expensive and take more strategy to use, especially if you're new.

4. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

Face hunter gets really annoying for mech shaman though. You can't really get to turns that you need to pull off a large scale combo (about turn 7-8) to finish them. That's what I love about shaman though like double rockbiter, and windfury is already 12 damage not counting whatever minion you put it on's stats. Put that on a micro machine that's been out for two turns and, woah! Where'd his hero go! Today I actually took someone from 29 health and 3 armor on turn 5 in a one turn combo instantly to death hehe. (Two of the 3/2 windfury with flametongue, two rockbiters, and something else idc, and after that I instantly pulled Mimiron's head which I plan on putting into this deck now so hype :3. Aight sorry for long message but add me ingame on Hearthstone!
      IGN: ExUprising
      ID: 1168

The person who's extremely hilarious on YouTube who inspired me to do combo decks like this mainly is HysteriA. His combos are the funniest thing I've ever seen but they win games and it's so hilarious. Go look him up if you get a chance. I've literally watched his videos for hours some more than once.

5. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

I haven't bought blackrock and making no income I can't. I wish I could but meh.

I've actually played murloc shaman with some success and it's actually really fun. Try it out lol and you don't have to have murloc warleader for it to be effective.

6. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

Ok commenting on this, I literally just won a game on turn 4 with my mech shaman. Turn 2 coined out the 1/4 windfury. Turn two played the 2 mana 3/2 windfury. Next turn flametongued both for +2 on each and rockbiter for +3 on the already 5/2 windfury.

So an 8/2 with windfury and a 3/4 with windfury. OP
      8+8=16 3+3=6
      16+6=22
      In one turn and he played some thing that did 5 damage to his hero the turn before so GG LOL

Avalt likes this.
    7. Rene0121

Rene0121 Level 10

after playing this game a little more extensively I'm finding the druid class to be pretty flexible. I'm not sure about the other classes other than that playing rogue is very high risk, any recommendations for a class I should try in-depth?

ExUprising likes this.
    8. Avalt

Avalt Level 55

Medals:
      You're going to have to play multiple classes to be successful but try hunter for now

ExUprising likes this.
    9. Xinis

Xinis Level 12

anyone would mind to add me? just started this game a month ago, would like a friend to practise deck etc

ExUprising likes this.
    10. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

Add me at brycemillerdrums@gmail.com just type that into the add friend thing. Spread my email I kill you all lol.

11. Prcofix

Prcofix Level 32

AI Users Rating:
      4/5,
      Loved the game on PC, but not so much on my android. Some connection problems (might be my phone), and too small lol. If you like the game, definetly try this out and see how it suits you.

ExUprising likes this.
    12. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

Sorry late response but the phones definitely seem to be a lot slower even when you're on wifi. I'm not exactly sure why, and as expected it runs fastest and best on PC, but my iPad runs it very well with hardly any graphic lag whatsoever, only a bit when I spam spells or something like that.

13. StreamZoneSIC

StreamZoneSIC Level 2

AI Users Rating:
      4/5,
      A card game that I like playing but it's a little laggy for me.

14. Bruh

Bruh Level 7

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      What more can be said about this online card game. Its like yugioh and magic the gathering combined. Such good visual effects and fun game play over all awesome game.

15. Ibuyall

Ibuyall Level 4

Heartstone is a very Good Game i like that

16. Ibuyall

Ibuyall Level 4

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      Love Blizzard Games i Play all Games from blizzard

17. Lunara Angelluss

Lunara Angelluss Level 2

This game is fantastic! i personally recommend the Mage, Paladin, Priest and Hunter Decks!

ExUprising likes this.
    18. leikesi

leikesi Level 2

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      addictive card game, let me reminds of magic the gathering card game last time.. need to plan on card strategy and etc.

19. BanthaHerder

BanthaHerder Level 10

AI Users Rating:
      3/5,
      A online collective card game, this got same-y after a short while. Flawless interface but needs more variety

20. Robert Dibert

Robert Dibert Level 10

Hi there! Thanks to have thought about sharing this game out here! However, you will have to admit that it’s now pretty outdated! I just dropped it for this platformer: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/electricity-game-dashes-high/id963759829?mt=8 . A drastic move, but I just had enough of it to be frank! It’s true that blizzard.com is working really hard on the title, but I suppose people are just getting bored?! It’s still pretty popular among the play.google.com users, but on iOS it has definitely taken a dip! You will find more details here: http://www.thebitbag.com/hearthstones-popularity-is-dropping-but-blizzard-is-not-panicking/85122. Hope this helps and happy gaming!