[Guide] Levelling BB. Why? How? What are the benefits?

Discussion in 'Units' started by Group, May 23, 2014.

1. bloodyd

bloodyd Level 16

Does anybody know if imps still level attacking bb?

2. NazTehRpR

NazTehRpR Level 35

manipulator of the dark is the better than wielder of fire no doubt...imo 4-6 fodder per run :) just got my 6* sefia from BB 4 - SBB 1 with the current rate up :D image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  3. Azoran

Azoran Level 10

Argh! I didn't realize that the cost of fusing your units at Level 20 was the same costs as Level 80, and that Level 21+ costs MORE than it does at Level 80! Well looks like I'll stop raising my unit's SBB until they're maxed...

Just ooc, is it always Level 80, or is it the MAX Level of that Unit at the time? Would it be Level 60 for 3*, Level 100 for 6*, etc?

4. mymelody

mymelody Level 26

Max level of that unit at whichever stage it is in. But frankly no one ever level bb at 5* and below i guess.

5. Group

Group Level 10

@NazTehRpR: Even if you consider an average of 5 fodder / 4 energy, vs. 4 fodder/3 energy, manipulator of dark is not as efficient as wielder of fire:
    5/4 = 1.25 fodder/energy spent
    4/3 = 1.33 fodder/energy spent

6. Kyrion

Kyrion Level 46

Medals:
    any good stages to farm Support Units? Mostly guaranteed ._.

7. K!rito

K!rito Level 43

Lizeria - Lost City La Veda - A Young Girl's Wish - 17 energy but the best place for farming healing bb fodder.

Does anyone know if anywhere in Lizeria or Ryvern offers better attack bb fodder?

8. JonieCosine

JonieCosine Level 15

I have a qns here: so if I have an elimo with SBB 1, what is the percentage at sbb1 of her buff and will the dmg mitigation increase? And does the same apply to tesla?

9. mymelody

mymelody Level 26

there are a lot of versions but after reading from several sources i believe this is correct...

Elimo

SBB: Restores a large amount of HP (will increase), reduces damage received (1 turn) (fixed and will not increase) , and increases def for 3 turns (will increase)

The same apply for Tesla...

Tesla

SBB: 50% damage reduction for one turn (fixed and will not increase) and large increase to def all units (will increase)

10. JonieCosine

JonieCosine Level 15

Thank you @mymelody . I hope this info could be in the first post so that everyone knows what increases and what doesnt because I couldn't get a straight answer when I did searches.

11. Group

Group Level 10

Editing first post now.

12. Gaverick

Gaverick Level 11

So I briefly read through and need help understanding something:

The cost of fusing any unit at level 20 will be the same as its max level, whether 80 or 100, while fusing anything between level 21 to 79/99 is more expensive than fusing at its max level.

Am I correct?

13. Group

Group Level 10

@Gaverick:
    This is correct. For optimal Zel usage, fuse BB fodder between 1-20 or at max level.

14. Kralw

Kralw Level 12

I saw the post about Elimo (thanks for clarification about that one) didn't check everything so might have been said but what about SBB/BB with *Crystal Drop Increase* first to come to mind obviously is Falneus SBB.

10 Combo Powerfull Water Attack on all ennemies (damage will increase) and boost to BC drop rate for 3 turn *any change*. If YES I will focus on bringing it to Level 10. If NO I will let him sit down and BB Level my Kikuri (No Douglas so running Kikuri / Serin / Cayenna / either Sefia/2nd Kikuri/2nd Serin)

Since I'm here asking question

How buff BB to SBB compare. I mean Elimo boost Def in both BB and SBB. Is her SBB level ONE giving a better (or equal) buff to her BB level 10 or does it get lower and only beat it when in higher rank?

When does the different Buff actually occur? I mean I started using Felneus as my Leader and he just got his SBB (so his Blue Crystal drop increase) can I actually SBB with Felneus and then everyone (so they ALL can Spark) or do I need for Felneus SBB to actually END, see the small Crystal Icon over the head of everyone else and THEN BB with the remaining Five Unit or does the Buff is actually active on *everyone* right when the SBB start? Would that be the same thing for a Spark Buff (as I bring the fire Centaur as a Friend Leader from time to time) would I then BB with Felneus. Wait for it to finish. BB with the Fire Centaur...wait for it to finish and then finally BB with the remaining FOUR to get the advantage of Blue Crystal AND Spark Damage or I can just throw all of them at the sametimes (starting with Fel then Centaur and the other four in no matter the order).

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  15. Group

Group Level 10

I can't answer all of your questions, @Kralw , but I'll answer the ones I do know.
    Felneus SBB -- no idea if drop rate increases or not. Spark damage from Douglas definitely does level up as SBB levels.
    Don't know the answer to buff BB vs. SBB.

Buffs (stat +, crystal drop, spark damage, etc) are applied at the casting of the BB, so you're welcome to cast Felneus SBB and spam the others. You don't need to wait for the animation to finish.

Also, if you're fighting enough mobs (I have one douglas, and that point's around 3), felneus crystal drop is less important so you can cast spark first, then felneus and still have all BB gauges full -- you'll need to experiment and see what works for you, though.

16. Jahbs

Jahbs Level 16

puppoteer of forest and asekutt wastelands map seems to offer me less support fodders than what it used to anyone know a better place to farm these :/

17. billnye69

billnye69 Level 44

From my experiences, BB leveling is easier when the units level is lower.

BB leveled Magress and Serin when they maxed and it's been a pain in the ass the whole time.

BB leveled Alice/Eze starting when they at level 1. By the time Alice reached level 18, she had her SBB, Eze was almost as fast.

18. NazTehRpR

NazTehRpR Level 35

That struggle when ur unit bb is 9-10 is no damn joke...can't wait till tomorrow n we get our FH rewards so I can use my burst frog :/

19. Jahbs

Jahbs Level 16

It's called luck

20. billnye69

billnye69 Level 44

I don’t believe in luck, I believe in results.