Greatful for swfc

Discussion in 'General' started by Darth Glaxus, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

I really miss this game. But I say tue community from the game is great. Not was. I still keep in contact with several legioners and other players. Still sucks to see the chatter about the game dead here on appinvasion and line as well, but am thankful for the long term effects of playing the game.

Invadersir and hammy~the~hamsta like this.
  2. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

I sure do miss the game. Nothing I really play like I did with this one. Though I suppose that may be a good thing, being in college now and all. I know this game honestly sucked, especially that last year, but there was always something about it that drew me back. And a lot of the games out there are just so bad, with almost no focus on gameplay (think last year of this game, lol) and have no social aspect that can compare to this one.

Invadersir and Darth Glaxus like this.
  3. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

the game was good at times tho it went downhill for good at the end. However I think thing that kept a lot of people was the community.

Invadersir and hammy~the~hamsta like this.
  4. Invadersir

Invadersir Level 20

My gosh, it's been so long now. As much as I played this game, I never got further than PG 11... and just remembering how weird I was a few years ago... Sheesh, nothing will quite hit as close to old times like this game and the old Line chats I used to have. I wonder if anyone has taken the time to try and recreate this game. Or perhaps it's just lost to the servers and databases of Kalani Konami.

5. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

I think someone was trying to make a similar (tho not star wars) themed game based off the same features.