Gravity Labyrinth strategies

Discussion in 'Quests, Dungeons and Events' started by Wyno, Jan 18, 2015.

1. XpRaidFury

XpRaidFury Level 4

Lost count of my runs . . . 40? 50? But all i get is Kriemhild . . . Tiring . . .

2. homania

homania Level 9

Joan/Lilith/Robin -I finally beat it today.. hah.. key for me was Joan (6*) and making sure she took the first shuriken for my team, and then I popped Mana Storm and Anut (to remove their shields). The stupid archer's shuriken is retarded imba and has wiped all of my non-warriors on my team all week before I got Joan to 6*. Then second attempt I killed them.

1st attempt I tried using Sera, and their stupid magic immunity shield/ reflect dmg, killed my lilith, and the healer I had first time (Mew + Joan) can't exactly do anything at that point.

I don't think this encounter requires a healer b/c it's so fast.. but bad blocks will wipe you too.

Keys for ME was:
    1. Anut (to remove the pally's reflect dmg and magic immunity)
    2. Joan to soak up the first shuriken that just kills your team (I tried alot of my beefy 6* pvp chars, and that shuriken always killed everyone, but I also haven't leveled any warriors cuz I use Alex pretty much all of the time).
    3. No Healer/ Compliment DPS (it's a DPS race)
    4. No Shitty blocks.. All tank blocks, or all alternate DPS blocks will suck.. but 1 tank block.. 3 dps blocks.. and then enough to pop Anut before the huge ManaStorm/ Archon Energy Balls should kill them.

3. A Jack Frost Guy

A Jack Frost Guy Level 11

Medals:
    ... I don't have that kind of great luck for a Premium Contract-only Hero. *insert tumbleweed here*

Though, thanks for sharing the tip. Guess I need to gear up Joan... in time.

4. JukhmihHiii

JukhmihHiii Guest

passed b19 with 6* abel and 5*meow and chai stuck at b20 now :/