Goliath uniform bug?

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Lasciel, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Lasciel

Lasciel Level 11

On my screen, goliath physical attack is actually lower than giant man's.
    Is it only on my screen? or its a known bug?

2. Lasciel

Lasciel Level 11

Just to clarify this, i think i know what caused it. When i put Giant Man inside a team with leadership physical bonus (like Hulk), this messes up the display stat. Just put him outside the party, then try the costume. It'll display the correct stat.

Hope this will help others in the same situation.

With that being said, my fingers getting more itchy to get the costume :woot:
    He is amazing even at 5*, if only he have different costume-look.

3. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

I have the Goliath costume and I will admit I actually prefer the Giant-Man version.

But the bonus is worth it. He clears missions faster than any other character I have by a large margin.

He does HUGE amounts of damage that doesn't miss much even on Auto. He even does more than my 5* Vision. What he is missing is survivability. The uniform helps a little with that and gives him a big boost of damage, reducing his need for defense.

All in all, if you have him at 5*, the costume upgrade is definitely worth it. It's not the game changing improvement that Captain America's is, however.

4. Lasciel

Lasciel Level 11

Lol, yeah. Prefer his Giant Man look.

Btw, can u confirm if his costume doesnt give bonus to HP? coz its not giving any HP bonus for me. While UVision and Iron Patriot does.

Yeah, right now i'm still theory crafting on how to min-max ing him. What do you think of Hawk's Eye iso set with dodge special gear on him?

Too bad the red stone is pretty rare. I need to redstar my 5* Hulk before giving to Giant Man.

5. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

That's odd. Because I have 6 Uniforms and NONE of them give a 10% Boost to Health.

Personally, I would go for the Health Shields - like Binary Power. There is a very long delay between the procs of Set Bonuses - I think at least 120 seconds. The 20% boost to damage won't be that noticeable in the long haul. Whereas, a 20% shield will give him 20 seconds where he will take virtually no damage. If he isn't alive to deal damage, it doesn't matter how much he could do.

Right now, I have a 20% Ignore Dodge on him but that was primarily just to test that out. It does seem to help on Bosses especially in VS on Bullseye. But I will probably switch to a straight Dodge at some point.

6. Lasciel

Lasciel Level 11

Yeap, i'm certain that equipping the uniform boost the HP as well for Iron Patriot and UVision. Tho on second observation my Iron Patriot only receive small bit bonus HP while UVision getting roughly 10%.
    Guess that means the costume does not give straight bonus to HP, maybe gives additional stats to something that eventually increase the HP. Whatever that may be. /shrug

Yeah, my option is between those two, Binary Power and Hawk's Eye. And i've been running dodge gear on my Spidey and UVision, this has serve me well (tho my current ISO set is Bloodthirst). With dodge at around 38%-ish. And i might even gonna reroll some of the gear stat into dodge.

So my theory is, if i can get dodge high enough on Giant Man (with Hawk's Eye, it could give additional 8.1%) i shouldnt have to rely on the HP Shield. And plus he hits so many times with his skill and fast, thus increasing the chance to proc the ISO for additional damage sure is nice.

Well, thats just a theory so far. Dont hev the gold to try this right now :D