Getting serious..

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Crunkmonk, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Crunkmonk

Crunkmonk Level 3

Hey ya'll

So I'm pretty new to BB, been really getting into it, looking to try and up my rankings on events and get some of these higher tier fams. However, I'm not willing to actually spend money on this game, (mostly because I'm broke haha). I've been playing for about 2 months now and have gotten a relatively decent grasp on which fams are considered good and which ones are bad and why they are considered as such. I have a couple PE fams, currently still working on my first POPE as well. Here are a couple big questions I have.How on earth are some of these more elite players getting these crazy amounts of items such as gh's bugles, crystals etc…? And is it possible to obtain these really high tier epics and even legendary fams without spending actually money on the game? And what other strategies does anyone have on events? (any event really)

Thank you all in advance for the advice and pointers and I apologize for my ignorance, still very new to the game!

2. sremmerswaal

sremmerswaal Moderator

There was a time event rewards were worth actually a nice amount of resources like 20gh per rare*. Now its a lot more difficult to get gh this way since event rewards mostly go for 1gh.
    During the pvp events at streak 15 you get 1 full crystal set, thats 1 crystal of each sort. This is a way many ppl get their crystals.
    Md and hb can be get by selling fams.

I think top tier players are mostly paying players btw.

3. Crunkmonk

Crunkmonk Level 3

Thanks for the advice! I guess I'll just keep at it. And I thought that top players paid but I just figured I'd try and see how well I can do without paying. Well, back to grinding it out!