:General Discussion Megathread:

Discussion in 'General' started by HPX, May 17, 2016.

1. Plitzskin

Plitzskin Level 49

Dunno.. Made that medal and also have some badges lying around so i'm just gonna sell them away and keep the medal i suppose

Suikostar, Jcar and HPX like this.
  2. Gugu

Gugu Level 16

Farming for the new winter spheres is no joke. Level 4 sphere (shiny bauble) requires you to run first level of the dungeon 25-50 times (or more, if you're very unlucky with the wreath drops). not sure if this is also the same for the next one (gift sack).

3. kramerica222

kramerica222 Level 24

You need 2 shiny baubles to make 2 winter dodum, which are needed to make the winter memoria; so yeah, it's no joke at all. Then there's the golden heart which needs a lot of those wooden soldiers, which only drop from level 3 from what I can tell.

4. Gugu

Gugu Level 16

Fortunately, I like farming level 3 since it also gives a lot of zel and karma per (half) energy, just full auto even if it takes a bit long. Farming levels 1 and 2 are the ones which feels really grindy for me. XD

5. Gugu

Gugu Level 16

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all who are still active in here! :D

HPX likes this.
  6. kramerica222

kramerica222 Level 24

With the announcement of Brave Frontier 2, unprecedented occurrences of hypernatremia has been recorded at Reddit. There's no way I can see Alim allowing transfer of units or progress from this game; it'd ruin any difficulty and create a huge gap with new players. Were they expecting BF to go on forever?

7. Jcar

Jcar Level 60

Medals:
    I was.
    I won't be returning for 2 either.

GentlemanLoser, Gugu, Iceztiq and 2 others like this.
  8. Gugu

Gugu Level 16

Phew. done at last with the holiday spheres! will run some more later for them peppermint sticks.

BF2 development announcement... mixed emotions here. it's hard to leave BF1 given the time and effort players invested in it, but I agree with the others that it's becoming more evident that the game is starting (if not already ) to reach its limit when it comes to mechanics / gameplay. I think a rehaul of the same app at this point is most likely not possible... hence a new title...

I'm somewhat excited on how they'll handle the sequel. I'll definitely try playing it once it comes out. I'll play both if possible. I just hope it wouldn't end in failure like RO2, and also hope that it would not be a non-FF FFBE lol

9. GentlemanLoser

GentlemanLoser Level 42

Won't be spending a single penny on BF1 any more, and won't be picking up BF2.

It's hard enough to muster enthusiasm to even log into BF1 at this point.

10. kasper

kasper Level 20

as of now BF2 is a stand alone game after the events of BF1 there are no ports etc.. they are leaving somethings behind like typeing etc.. it is also only confirmed for japan.

11. billnye69

billnye69 Level 44

I'll continue to play BF1 but BF2.......uhhh, no.

12. billnye69

billnye69 Level 44

Got a quick 3rd Arc question. I've read that there is an update coming that with discount the cost of using the training grounds.

Is that coming soon, just want to know so I can save my points for when it comes.

13. HPX

HPX Moderator

Medals: