:General Discussion Megathread:

Discussion in 'General' started by HPX, May 17, 2016.

1. HPX

HPX Moderator

Medals:
    Welcome to the General Discussion Megathread! Please feel free to ask questions, discuss Brave Frontier gameplay, mechanics, post achievements, etc. Please keep topics BF related. If you're new to the forum, welcome and don't be afraid to post. Even rants are fine too as long as it is within the rules

@Hyperion & @Talukita add anything to this if you feel the need to ......I'm terrible at intros

2. Tyler durden

Tyler durden Level 21

Good idea

3. GentlemanLoser

GentlemanLoser Level 42

First question. If you've been Raid lazy like me, and not farmed a single WDB, which 'secondary' Spheres should you concentrate on obtaining now?

4. Gudhix

Gudhix Level 56

way to kill zombatar thread. new favorite thread :)

FG mecha sphere is better than WDB. owen trial sphere is better than WDB. infidelity orb is a good, close supplement for WDB. if you are close to getting it, push hard on the sacred axe, it is better than WDB.

4/5 needed are covered. so the 5th needs to be a WDB. if you can't farm for it like me. just do mediocre with heavenly bud or flag flower

GentlemanLoser likes this.
  5. Chirac

Chirac Level 19

Depends on your need. I'll only talk about what I know : spheres to boost damage (my only interest in the game :troll:).

If you're a FG addict, both WDB and Blazing Fist are still must have I think. That is if you don't have better alternatives (meaning very high rank arena rewards like the +150 spark dmg).
    Even then, a sphere like blazing fist could be a better option depending on the balance of your squad.
    You really don't need many of them. 2 WDB and 2 Blazing Fists should cover most situations. (I consider here that you already have medblare/infidelity orb).
    I'm lazy too and I've just farmed the mats for blazing fist today with item drop x2, totally worth the merit from my point of view.

At the moment my second spheres for fg are as follow :
    medblare (eze) ,
    blazing fists x2 (for the non perfect sparkable units: zeru/nyami)
    infidelity orb (rize, benefits from sparks + atk and + hp),
    sacred axe (other rize) - can be replaced by a wdb if not acquired

GentlemanLoser, Gudhix and HPX like this.
  6. Chirac

Chirac Level 19

@Gudhix is right though, the device from FG is one more sphre that can save you the trouble of farming for a wdb

Gudhix likes this.
  7. ultima73

ultima73 Level 35

Been wondering when the mods would create a thread like this :p

HPX likes this.
  8. alghos

alghos Level 22

You guys think they'll do another bundle pack for vern or azurai .... I didnt know the last one only lasted for one day or I would have bought some more

9. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    Depends which unit you're putting it on and if you're talking about survival or nuking.

Ghudix and Chirac are right about Delusion Device if the battle is less than or equal to 2 turns. Blazing Fists are ideal on Zeru and Nyami since they won't spark much. WDB only wins if you're hitting a weak element. Get Scared Axe and Medblare if you haven't already. All of the Trial EX and elemental FG spheres are good too.

10. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    Azurai maybe, doubtful for Verne's half batch though.

Plitzskin and Matoriv like this.
  11. alghos

alghos Level 22

its all over for me than. The 3 summons ill get from frontier hunter is my last hope lmao

12. Endica

Endica Level 35

Likely. Considering they want sales and people to buy their global exclusives.

Gudhix likes this.
  13. Gudhix

Gudhix Level 56

i have 29 summon tickets. will they be enough for azurai? im not summoning for verne half batch. i did my summon spree for silas and that was 25 summons. i hope azurai is less than that :s

14. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Maybe, seems about average summons to get a OE with the rate promo if not less.

Have 100+ gems on my alt and a few summons on my main, if I don't get what I want on one of my accounts, imma cry myself to sleep :penguin:

HPX, Plitzskin, Matoriv and 1 other person like this.
  15. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Global rate is super inconsistent so hard to say, it depends on their mood how they want to make the rate really. Gildorf batch x10 rate is significantly better than Kulyuk batch x10 rate despite being the same, probably due to the power gap (people weren't interested in Gildorf batch at first)

That said, Azurai isn't a time limited units so I don't see any points to rush either.

Matoriv likes this.
  16. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    It took me 48 pulls for Kulyuk and another 27 for Silas, so maybe. I saw a handful of people get an OE within a full pulls... even more that had to do 30-50 pulls though.

I only have 11 tickets left ._.

Plitzskin, Matoriv and Gudhix like this.
  17. alghos

alghos Level 22

I cant even complain about the rates got nyami and allanon in less than 10 summons, ensa taya anima in 7 summons, got 3 kulyuk in 7 summons (anima) and cyrus on like my 6th pull. I was just stupid and kept rolling till I could get anima .. (never do that)

Juno did take me like 20 summons almost lol

18. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Them being OE at release is what makes me hyped for him, ofc doesn't mean he and the other unit will be good, I'm just stocking up for now and once data is out will that make me summon or not.

HPX, Plitzskin and Matoriv like this.
  19. Gudhix

Gudhix Level 56

im sorry about kulyuk pulls :s it took me like 24 for him. so i guess im in the range. ~25 pulls for an OE. i should take a break from summoning. too many unleveled units :eek:

is azurai what you want? believe!

OkamiFury likes this.
  20. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Honestly with Avant OE already released (and it is lol worthy) along with Silas, most of Azurai's threats are "out". I don't think that it is such a coincidence that Gumi suddenly pushes him to end of the month compared to the usual schedule.

Dark Knight, Matoriv and HPX like this.