Future Patches and Units - Updated 11/12 - Karl 6* + Graham

Discussion in 'Units' started by Cactus, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Burr

Burr Level 60

Medals:
    Updated 10/31 - Happy Halloween!
    • Added Agni 6* tier
    • Moved Darvanshel 6* tier to Archive thread
    • Moved all Globally released HR reward units and Summoner's Research Lab units to Archive thread

2. Burr

Burr Level 60

Medals:
    Eriole isn't capturable afaik

3. Jonathan Morris

Jonathan Morris Level 13

Ok I just saw on the JP version thread that there was an attack animation sheet for him so I figured he would be

4. Burr

Burr Level 60

Medals:
    Yea it's the boss' attack animation. I checked the files and I couldn't find an actual unit image or sprite sheet, just the monster ones. So either I missed it or it doesn't exist

5. PharQ

PharQ Level 20

Do you have any info on the upcomming Thunder bird batch? Like links to images and such? I have a Valkyrie that i summoned when i started global and i might consider raising her if her 6* is good lol. It seems that Lesser clothing means More powerful according to RPGs

Marty likes this.
  6. Burr

Burr Level 60

Medals:
    Those units haven't even been released yet so nope

7. Marty

Marty Level 7

I can't wait for that batch to get 6* lol. Valkyrie was my first Rare Summon ever, so I've got a bit of a soft spot for her. She's currently 5* level 30 Breaker, but I've been meaning to max her out but... other units keep needing attention. I've also got a 5* Falma and he's looking pretty boss at 6*. Too bad he's Guardian, though. Still good, but I would have rather had an Anima. I think it's really cool that they're going wayyy back and giving 6*s to old units like this. It's gonna be pretty funny when they make Thunderbird OP as hell and everyone that fused/sold him start flipping out. And, going off of what just happened to Agni's batch, I would say it would probably be worth it to level her up. Even if she isn't AMAZING, I can still see her turning out as a really good unit. I'm definitely going to use her as much as possible lol.

I've been really curious as to how Oboro's batch of 6*'s is gonna turn out, though, since they'll be the first 6* vortex units and all. Are there any stats on those yet? And does anybody know if that includes Gilnea or not?

On a side note, is anyone else having a hard time with their Rare Summons? I've got 7 Lilith, 4 Zephyr, 4 Michele, 4 Tesla, HAD 4 Reeze until I fused 2 into my 6* for BB levels, and literally 22 other duplicates (2-3 of the same unit), and they've all been recently. The most recent new unit I got was a Ciara and got 5 duplicate summons after her, but before that, I can't even remember. I want a new unit so bad I don't even care if I get a friggin Thunderbird at this point. Hell, I was happy when I summoned Eric, and that was after summoning 3 Lilith in a row. I know it's all RNG and all, but damn. Guess I just hit a REALLY unlucky streak or something.

8. PharQ

PharQ Level 20

Roger!

I got 3 fire horses (kagutsuchi?homusobi?) in a row during the ill fated Zelnite release. They went into my maxed Bordebegia...

9. Marty

Marty Level 7

I pulled 2 of him in a row. The first was alright since I didn't have him, but the second one was like oh wow okay thanks I guess. At least I was lucky enough to get 2 Zelnite, although the Homosubi pulls were like 2 weeks after my first Zelnite, and 2nd Zelnite followed the Homosubi squad. First was Oracle, second was Anima, so I've got his best and worst haha. Also got 2 Ahvel Lord and Anima, and 2 Azrael Lord and Guardian. All back to back, (except the 2nd Zelnite) with 2 more Lilith thrown in as a sort of slap to the face. I dunno, I've got a tendency to pull 2 in a row of the same unit lately, and if I don't do 2 summons, I'll just pull a dupe of what I've already got. I like Lilith as a unit and all, but I'm just starting to get really sick of seeing her continue to pop up again and again haha. Like, after 4 I didn't want to see her ever again at that door because at least with 4 I can make a Mono Light squad that is extremely easy to BB spam with, and put 1 of my Alyut as leader, but damn. 7 is toooooo much Lilith lol.

10. Wthheo

Wthheo Level 12

Orwen atk buff any good ? 70%? or lower ?

11. Burr

Burr Level 60

Medals:
  12. billnye69

billnye69 Level 44

Will we ever get rate ups for Agni tier or other older tiers for people who don't have older units?

13. Forge

Forge Level 19

A friend of mine just pulled an Agni today. Looks like they put them back in circulation today.

14. Dimpy

Dimpy Level 11

Yep, i pulled an anima shida today, anyone know if their 6* are next?

15. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Yes, it's certain that they are next to get 6* :)

Frostshield1337, Forge and Dimpy like this.
  16. VoodooEx

VoodooEx Level 12

I got a Guardian Sergio yesterday.

17. buster

buster Level 7

this is BS... shida used to be my most fav unit but was so overclassed by all future units that I used him as exp fodder... now he comes back with an OP SBB and good stats!

18. hibana

hibana Level 6

Pulled falma during elza 6* rate up.

19. Burr

Burr Level 60

Medals:
    Updated 11/12/14

Added Karl 6*, Graham 5*

20. tajid

tajid Level 36

Excited!!! The new Gaia Chronicles too!!