Fusion Hexagram Information

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Xenocite, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Xenocite

Xenocite Level 16

Yes, they need to be Awakened and at Max level.

2. BigN1gga

BigN1gga Level 26

Medals:
  3. Hellborn

Hellborn Level 10

Sounds lame. Last thing I need to keep my interest in this game is endless farming.

4. Scygame

Scygame Level 22

It does suck that the requirements are so steep but I guess there are reasons for it such as turning those mystic summons you didn't want into a unit you actually do want or something.

5. Benphyre

Benphyre Level 6

thanks for the info and hard work :)

6. Hellborn

Hellborn Level 10

I think awakening is over the top. It's pretty tough as it is, but the amount of farming required for the amount of essences you'll need for throwaway monsters is incredibly time consuming. You'd think getting the required monsters to a certain evo and then max level there would be plenty of farming needed for this.

7. Scygame

Scygame Level 22

Valid point, I'm trying to awaken a chimera and it is extremely frustrating getting those high essences, Ive been trying for over two weeks now, the dark hall comes and goes and I barely get any high essences. Im currently in the process of leveling and getting mana so I can just fuise the rest but its so much mana to fuse just one high essence. Oh well I guess thats the way they keep you hooked or something lol.

8. JAllen

JAllen Guest

I agree totally! I was lucky enough to get a wind ninja the first week I started playing. Its been two months now. I'm a daily player and have awakened many monsters. To date, I still have not been able to awaken him. I definitely agree, essence is too, too difficult and takes to long. This new Monster morpher seems to be a waste of resources.

Scygame likes this.
  9. shuff1e2

shuff1e2 Level 3

now we just need to keep an eye on the new recipes coming up on kr server so we know in advance

10. zer6lin6

zer6lin6 Level 3

Xenocite, are you going to look for incoming recipes?

There are quite a lot of 4*s me and I guess a lot of other ppl would like to get this way and if we knew which monster to farm before its even out, that would be awesome.

11. Xenocite

Xenocite Level 16

The Korean server isn't as far ahead of the Global Server as you would think. They have the same events and the new batch of monsters (Lich, Living Armor, etc.) arrived on the Korean server only a few hours earlier than the Global one due to timezone differences. The Fusion Hexagram was an exception for whatever reason.

12. Duan

Duan Level 7

To get 4 specific monsters to max levels and awakened seems way too much work for a 5*.

Time spent farming and grinding the 4 for fusion could be spent grinding and awakening a whole team of natural 2-3* who will be way better than one phoenix.

13. Xenocite

Xenocite Level 16

I think Fusion Hexagram is something to play around with when you either already have a full team and want to try some different options or if you REALLY need a specific monster that would support your whole team team (e.g. Awakened Water Ninja's LS for a mono-water team). It's not really something you should use outside of that.

14. Xialyn

Xialyn Guest

15. Gorath

Gorath Guest

The hexagram is a waste of time and essence. Since I have had it, I have summoned both a 5 star Valyrje and a 4 star wind joker that I then awakened to Lushen. Ive never gotten a ninetailed fox or a ninja in my summoning. I play two or three times a day. The only reason to have one(as been mentioned previously) is if you are so far advanced that the game holds no more challenges, but even then it would simply be to have owned every monster in the game at some point. Otherwise the price is too high and you have better chances of just summoning those monsters. Just my opinion.

16. BigN1gga

BigN1gga Level 26

Medals:
    Interesting thought.
    Can you tell me which one is stronger?
    Lushen or Katrina behind the shield? damage wise

17. Rotohomer

Rotohomer Level 44

Medals:
    My strongest mon atm is a water ninja I fused. It took a lot of effort but he's really made my team from worse to now slightly below avg which is a very large jump :p

I agree, the grind to the 5* nix/valk is prbly too steep for anyone outside of seasoned vets (which is what it's meant for btw), but if you are a new player who's been playing for less than a month and didn't get lucky with any natty 4* attackers like me, then the wind ninetails, water ninja, fire sylph are all very worthwhile (even if just for their above avg leaderskills) and achievable.

JChunks likes this.
  18. BigN1gga

BigN1gga Level 26

Medals:
    Such tough luck man :/
    I remember you have played SWSA since almost beginning, but you never got anything beyond water ninja? (not saying he is bad)
    Sorry to hear that

19. Rotohomer

Rotohomer Level 44

Medals:
    I got decent support units like chloe/water PT but yea other than that my luck's been pretty bad (didn't even realized it until my friends started telling me that I should reset cuz my roster was really bad lol such as @JChunks :p)
    I'm a pretty casual player though so I'm just gonna 6* the scrubs I have atm and see how far I can go. If it's not very far, I'll just quit lol. Plenty of games out there and I still have elite accs in BF and HH that I can go back to if I want to 'dominate' in pvp of a mobile game LOL ;)

Even if I do quit tho, don't regret playing SW at all. Definitely been a blast figuring out the deep customization in this game (for a mobile game at least) and just enjoying the gameplay.

JChunks likes this.
  20. JChunks

JChunks Level 35

You got the wrong person, @Rotohomer just started like two weeks ago n he power leveled.

Rotohomer likes this.