Fooders exp farm locations

Discussion in 'General' started by victor zhang, Aug 10, 2014.

1. victor zhang

victor zhang Level 13

Guyss would really appreciate suggestions for places to level weak fooders from lvl 1.

So far im thinking of for example for any fire fooder. I was thinking of taking 3 fire lvl 1 monsters along with a strong water tank to kabir ruins and run boss normal mode, until they are able to do hard and then hell.
    Would you guys find this effective? or is there any better way to farm exp for fooders? Thanks

Scygame likes this.
  2. gn_x00

gn_x00 Level 6

usually I just run Faimon normal stage 1.
    Water warbear at 4* (awakened and max heal skill. not sure if not awakened or heal skill not maxed) can solo that stage, so you can bring 3 fodder with you

you get ~700 exp per monster per run and it gives a lot of energy drops.

Scygame and victor zhang like this.
  3. Castieljay

Castieljay Level 4

Seems my location gives a much higher EXP, currently I'm using a lvl 22 5* Wind warbear (started using him when his a 4*) max skills, Telain forest Level 5-6 (hell mode), I bring any 3 fooders i want to level since my tank can handle it Solo mode, A water warbear can also do this.. i just find the wind type to clear the area much faster (cleanshot). This gain my team a 1200 exp minimum (not sure dude). For Kabir ruins boss mode(hell) I bring a Fire Inugami + 3 fooders

and oh by the way my runes in 2/4/6 were +9 while 1/3/5 were +6-+9..hope this help.

Scygame and victor zhang like this.
  4. BigN1gga

BigN1gga Level 26

Medals:
    Fire Inu + any 3 fodder ---> Faimon normal 1 ----> 750 exp + 2k mana + UNDER 20 SECONDS (could get under 11 if Inu is 6star)

Scygame likes this.
  5. gn_x00

gn_x00 Level 6

My fire inu 5* can't solo Faimon normal 1 with 100% win rate on auto. Do you mind to share your build?

6. Scygame

Scygame Level 22

Interesting, I was using stage 4 telain in hel mode due to the exceptionally easy monsters and carrying 3 fodders but have recently switched to faimon when only carrying one other unit due to the exp per energy ratio there. I overlooked the use of my fire inugami and now have a good reason to evolve and rune him haha. I used to always tell people to get a fire inugami because he's awesome, then I never used him lol. If only there were a farmable dark unit similar to fire inugami... love those dark units.

7. BigN1gga

BigN1gga Level 26

Medals:
    depending on the level of rune you use, and how much you upgrade them.( sorry about stating the obvious :p)
    but if you can't be bothered spending rune on Inu:
    1. use a fodder that has leadership increases attack% eg. viking, harpy etc
    2. farm on vrofagus ruins 6 normal: similar exp (675 i think) similar energy drop (1 less mob), but less mana from selling runes ( around 380 for basic rune)

Scygame likes this.
  8. Scygame

Scygame Level 22

^^^^^ This man for the win!

9. BigN1gga

BigN1gga Level 26

Medals:
    NP Scygame :D

I raised 4 level 1 4 star to level35 five star in 2 days. (fusion hexagram) phoenix!!!
    double exp on

10. Scygame

Scygame Level 22

You actually got the water phoenix!? WOW dude you're the F**KIN MAN! This is like summoner's war record breaking at hand, 1st person to achieve the water phoenix fusion lol

11. zelvalkzel

zelvalkzel Level 3

actually i've completed the fusion yesterday. and personally i went with Hydeni Ruins. with double exp on its approximately 3300 exp per unit or 4400 if you use a friend to help.

(i had a fire joker sitting at 33 and an awakened water ninja at 35, hence i was only levelling my ninetails and my water martial cat. i had a wind sylphid(which was 32 when i started, now 40) as the carry for my level runs)

12. Zebriah

Zebriah Level 3

I speed farm 2 monsters at a time in faimon hard stage 1 using this method: 4* +12 fatal atk% runed 5* fire inugami + 2 feeders + friend list monster. Nets 1702exp per run at 4energy per run. This method can be done on any difficulty and zone.

13. gn_x00

gn_x00 Level 6

Just curious, did you have attack boost from those glory shop building? (the fire ATK% or the sword ATK%?)

Anway, that vrofagus maps is another good spot that can be cleared quickly by Raoq solo. Thanks

14. aganemas

aganemas Level 6

If your inu is not strong enough, you might want to choose the support fodder. Best fodder would be Garuda Water with grant instant movement, 2nd one will be water howl, 3rd one would be hellhound.

Where to get Water Garuda? You can farm a lot on SD, last time i only have 1 water warbear tanker and i can easily reach boss stage netting 4 pcs every run, they just wasting their skills and they are pretty thin.

Where to get Water Howl? I get heaps when i am training my epikon water and wind joker in b5 Hydeni ruins. Otherwise you can can farm at SD, they are pretty weak.

Where to get hellhound? You will get a bunch of them at feimon.

Your Raoq need to OHKO the hellhounds in B1 stage 1. And for the boss stage, you can hurt a little with your hellhound and howl and garuda speed boost Raoq to kill the whole 4 of them if the setting is all hellhounds. If they got 3 inugamis, then howl can heal first and take it slow. doing manual i have never lost . Runes 2 4 6 of 3* atk% +12 if possible for 5* Raoq, you should finish the game in 15 secs, keep swapping the hellhounds, the garuda and howl can go to 4* for efficient evolve.

Things to note: your Raoq can kill a full life hellhound after atk boost from garuda , so you can kill the boss and the other 2 that are injured

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  15. YESUL

YESUL Moderator

Medals:
    You guys all doing these exp runs with exp boost right?

I just basically hit a wall almost in arena, I require a few 5 star monsters to progress and saved up enough for exp boost. I have been hording energy, only using enough to complete dailys. Going to spam Hydeni ruins, with 1 fodder monster at a time to max them all to 25 or 30 for evolution.

I don't have have Roaq or the water warbear leveled at all, but I can still run it fast since my units are strong. Just wondering, should I take 1 less, have an empty slot to give the leveling monster more exp or does that not matter?

16. AyeJames

AyeJames Level 16

The less monsters you bring along with you, the more exp you'll earn since its less divided among the number of monsters.

Mt. Siz (hell mode) for example
    If you bring one monster, it'll earn 4800 exp
    If you bring a full team, they'll earn 1200 exp each

Friends monsters don't earn any exp so use them to speed up the process

If your trying to level up more fodders, I'd say focus one at a time since you only need one monster to be maxed out then use the rest to evolve it.
    Rinse and repeat til you have enough fodders for whatever

17. YESUL

YESUL Moderator

Medals:
    Really quick one more question. Since I haven't explored the experience side of dungeons if I bring a team that is maxed level and one single monster that I am leveling it will still earn 1/4 of the exp right?

18. AyeJames

AyeJames Level 16

Yeah, it will still earn 1/4 of the exp

The summoners war wiki is still in development but eventually (I hope) it will show the amount of exp you can earn for every dungeon/stage per difficulty.

19. Terrible idea, the less monsters you bring, the more experience your max level is soaking up, which is just a waste, bring 3 food monsters always, only bring less if you are perfectly ok wasting experience and dont want to be efficient.