Fire nuker... Which one is best?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ohshow, Apr 10, 2015.

1. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

Go with khali only if you have very good wind tank reviver ( AA, Briand, Michelle) Not sure how tanky michelle can be. But its important that its wind, to draw away danger from khali.

2. mattsmana

mattsmana Level 12

my favorite wind tank by far is my wind monkey king... no revive but god can he take a beating

3. Ohshow

Ohshow Level 21

Medals:
    I love my ramagod. He's nearing 40k hp with vamp runes... He takes all the beating and one shots anyone else while kahli can clean up another mob. That's the plan :)

4. Div

Div Level 35

kahli is next on my list to 6* followed by ramagod

5. Rotohomer

Rotohomer Level 44

Medals:
    I've been thinking about this too as I also have the fire dps trinity + jun in storage (khali/jun/raoq and just summoned jean with summon stones last weekend). Atm I'm using Sieq to take out all the combo wind+fire teams I face in C3-G2 arena teams and guild war 3v3 teams. He works perfectly fine but it sometimes takes a long ass time if he's the only dps you bring and I'm not a very patient person. With his buff and a defense break, he easily one turn kills all non-water mons including most AAs and DKs with his 600% modifier 2nd skill but then you have to wait a turn for the CD and/or to rebuff him. I'm looking for a dps that can defense break to bring along with him which is why I'm hoping I summon the water ifrit. Whoever you choose, just remember they have to be able to do at least 40k dmg in one turn or else Chasun or whoever will just heal them to max. Also, maxing your AD is more important than your AO team if you are aiming for C3 and above which is why MK would be my choice of your options.

Edit: one last thing about Sieq is that he GREATLY increases speed runs such as in HoH b3 runs. I don't think the other options help at all with dungeoning so that's something to keep in mind about sieq...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    sraya likes this.
  6. Ohshow

Ohshow Level 21

Medals:
    how is your sieq runed? I have mine swift/blade with atk%/critd%/atk%... He just has to be faster than my nukers so they get the buff before they attack, but I'm wondering if he will be too squishy and slow for hoh b3.

7. Rotohomer

Rotohomer Level 44

Medals:
    rage/blade.

Coldsteel uses a speed dps lineup that beats the stage before his Sieq dies while I use a reviver like Briand who acts almost like a heal if Sieq dies (you'll be surprised at how seldom he actually dies) and then you revive him and also 'heal' whoever else is getting targeted as well.

Also, just heard that apparently Jean's old grudge passive was bugged before and just got fixed with the patch-

Rotohomer 1 point an hour ago

"Old Grudge now accurately gives 100% of Jean's base attack, expect to see 1000~6000 more damage prior to mitigation based on rune level."

Can someone explain to me what OP means by this? Old Grudge was bugged before? So does this mean that Jean sort of got buffed and should be used or is Khali still the better option?

• WTFShae[S] [score hidden] 59 minutes ago

Old Grudge was never updated, it was still giving 50% of his base attack after the 1.4.x patch.

Personally I'd say Jean is better than Khali if your team comps allow for it, specifically if you use a defense breaker and an attack buffer regularly, comps like Belladeon/Sieq, Chasun/Darion etc., etc.

Khali's value is that she enables herself and doesn't specifically require a Defense Breaker to do her job. After mitigation the general comparison is roughly 35k~ for Khali and in the same rune set Jean would be hitting for about 50k+ against a defense broken target both with attack buff.

Would really love it if someone with a Jean can confirm this by trying out his Jean and seeing if the damage is higher than pre-patch.

8. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

I dont see a difference on my Jean

9. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

Any expiriences with FIRE NINJA ? except for speed lead with chloe and good ?

10. Darky

Darky Level 15

Be Aware!! Sometime he doesn't die..

11. slopixi

slopixi Level 19

I'm aware of that third skill, I have also read that he is nice candidate for vampire runeset because of it?

12. Malffej

Malffej Level 17

Well it's kinda like RNG all over again lol. Defensive Raoq type passive haha. BUILD AN RNG TEAM... Fire Ninja, Raoq, Yen.

13. Ohshow

Ohshow Level 21

Medals:
    That could be a fun and annoying guild wars defense team LOL at lower tiers...

14. Malffej

Malffej Level 17

For Ex2 maybe haha.

15. MoMoTaRoIII

MoMoTaRoIII Level 10

My vid testing FMK in arena.

Ohshow likes this.
  16. Rotohomer

Rotohomer Level 44

Medals:
    that teon tho. I can't be the only one that was dumb enough to fuse him away..

As for FMK, any dps that's also naturally tanky and has either a built in self buff or def break is as good as it gets for a dps. The good universal lead skill and fire typing bonus to counter the current meta are just gravy. imo one of the best mons in the game on AO.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  17. MoMoTaRoIII

MoMoTaRoIII Level 10

IMO as a FMK user, I still feel that Laika and Perna might be a better fire dps especially on offense...

Laika = no glancing hit, I saw top guild player's Laika did 29k crit with 2nd skill on a def debuffed Belladeon. As a nat 5* he also have nice defense stat and sometimes he annoys people with his passive that stuns an enemy attacking him. Also if put him as a leader, he gain 50% defense so it's harder to kill him if not using Arnold extortion or Kahli/Shren 2nd to bypass his defense.

Perna = Perfect fire dps both on AD and AO using among top 100 arena players in asia server, First is due to her 2nd skill cooldown which are only 2 turns and hits very hard plus stun. Second is she always have 200% hp at least against me (I don't have Zaiross/Hell Lady/Delphoi etc. to disable her self-revive) , Hi-ranked Perna usually have 20k+ hp = 40k+ total. Last, she heal 10% all every turns not count supernatural Violent procs.

Anyway, I have to play with what I own and FMK is the only nat5* I have and one of the best units Com2Us gave me. lol

18. wolf_zly

wolf_zly Level 16

I would love to get Fire MK. He gives his own defense debuff and therefore is much scarier.

19. Ohshow

Ohshow Level 21

Medals:
    Can you share your runebuild with me? :) I like how your fire mk does decent damage, while being that tanky!

20. MoMoTaRoIII

MoMoTaRoIII Level 10

http://www.mediafire.com/view/a7qfmvxjq7kx0sj/Screenshot_2015-03-12-15-01-59[1].png
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/xjpswdmiemaso63/Screenshot_2015-04-18-22-51-25[1].png
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/0520ft3nocms77q/Screenshot_2015-04-18-22-51-33[1].png

One of a pic with 94% crit rate is of top 10 player in arena
    My build is Violent+Energy (I just have energy set with high crit rate) - Atk% / Crit dmg% / Atk%