Farming is the BEST

Discussion in 'General' started by Webtracer, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

This is my 2nd cycle of farming for bugles for me and I love it!

At first i thought it would be torture but it seems to be nothing but advantages.

- You get your bb fix still every 45 mins
    - You arent missing anything
    - You can stop playing at normal bed time (no guilt)
    - You can spend more time doing other things
    - When dena makes changes forcing to spend more (they arent talking to you)
    - You enjoy bb more there isnt any stress or anger or money spent

After 4 to 6 weeks you compete then relax for another 4 to 6 weeks

I ended up finding another great game so now bb is pure relax for over a month

If you havent tried it but thinking about it do it! You might find bb more enjoyable also (saves you getting frustrated and just quitting)

Works great for me wife loves it

Mozzi1 likes this.
  2. Mozzi1

Mozzi1 Level 14

Gf loves it too :)

3. Nimmy

Nimmy Level 7

Out of curiosity, what is this great game you found ?

Webtracer likes this.
  4. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

Brave Frontier

There is a forum here on appinvasion (extremely busy forum)

5. EndarSeth

EndarSeth Level 3

How do you farm bungles?

Webtracer likes this.
  6. Jfrank

Jfrank Level 9

If from the start of the event you attack and kill the first level 10 boss but never collect any of the points, you will always and only encounter those bosses. With the bugle for MVP, you guarantee yourself one per kill. I haven't played this event at all, so unless they removed the MVP bugle, it's a breeze to farm.

7. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

You basically play but your never competing you are just getting the bugle

So for pvp you wait until you have 3 morale do your normal 3 fights and STOP - get your 1 bugle then and wait 45 mins - repeat
    *never fight more than 3 times because the goal is to get the bugles / if you loose a fight STOP never spend more than your free morale

15 min wait per morale

During srb same thing wait only use your free morale, 1st boss you encounter you always kill super easy right? After killing first boss HIT THE X at top right NEVER hit accept for the whole event until last day
    *so in srb every 45 mins you will get 3 bugles guranteed for a solid week!
    *the concept is simple if you never accept pounts from srb the boss will never ne higher than 10 hence guranteed IF you screw up and hit accept by accident you likely will have level 20 bosses which no big deal easy SCREW UP twice hit accept you likely will see level 30 bosses IF you screw up again and accept it is no longer a gurantee you will win using 1 morale so farming is over (or hit and miss)

Tower is no farming

What to expect?
    During Pvp 100-200 bugles (roughly depends how often you play)

During srb 300-500 bugles depending how often you play

ADVANTAGES
    - free bugles to compete with while others spend their gh you spend nothing (keep in mind 1 gh = 3 bugles)
    - no stress/relax
    - just your normal time spent

DISADVANTAGES
    - if your team is 1.5 tier there is no disadvantages familiars have no worth even getting 1L if you paid using gh bad value not worth it

REALITY CHECK
    * srb seems everyone who wants to compete spends money on elites 20-50 bucks! If you win 1L its only worth around 100gh generally you could buy the 100gh for cheaper than elites (time plus money = poor investment) if you win 2L you purchased elites and huge time and likely gh profit can happen all depends how tough competition

All and all like the idea or not NOT PAYING is how you now WIN at bb, with amount people spend and bb restrictions its hard to see anyone winning anything even getting 1st place.

Why do people pay so much for so little? -unknown

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  8. EndarSeth

EndarSeth Level 3

Awesome, thanks! I know the PvP trick (came to it on my own, because I always get killed at 12 wins +, I said hell with it, and just did with free morale), but the not accepting points would NEVER occur to me! Thanks!

Also, I dont pay :)

Webtracer likes this.
  9. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

Awesome ! Now you can fully enjoy bb cause no loss :)

You can get L no problem farming maybe every 4 to 6 weeks :)

10. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

Oh I should mention 1 thing if you are new to idea of farming and never done it does take a bit of getting used to.

I always played every event and at first felt I was missing sonething by not competing, thats why I was so blunt above to drive home reality. (when you start farming you never feel like your missing anything cuz your not)

Its the addiction dena is harnessing and maximizing the familiars at this point are just graphics (cuz they restrict you no matter what famd you got)

Farming is a way to continue addiction for free is really what it boils down too

11. yokasok

yokasok Level 13

Also.... complete zone 1 of the SRB map every 2 hrs.
    This would add another 50~80 bugles, depending on how much you play.

12. Jfrank

Jfrank Level 9

Once you get a PvP brig that you're happy with, farming is the way to go until an L (or R, even) comes up that you're really excited about. Since everyone is (relatively) consistently going to hit 15 wins, there's no real point in trying to better your streak, so find a group of fams that you like and relax while you farm.

13. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

Yup also with srb after you clear map 5 generally map 3 is shorter

Just keep cycling 3 and straight up (after finishing map 5)

Many think you have to keep cycling 5 for the bugle

14. Mozzi1

Mozzi1 Level 14

srb map 1 usually give 1 buggle when u clear it, so additional buggle there :)

15. EndarSeth

EndarSeth Level 3

Great tips, thanks!

I kind of wish I found this forum sooner, i burned my all 60 buggles in this event already :)

16. rfdvisiontek7850

rfdvisiontek7850 Level 14

Webtracer, you gave me an idea, maybe I should make new accounts; farm as much bugles as possible; then sell those accounts for GH. Because I can no longer invest as much time in this game as before. Maybe this will give me an easier way to earn some GH without too much effort? lol

I already have 4 accounts with 1500+ to 2100+ bugles? Anyone interested lol?

17. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

I seen accounts for sale in trade section before just bugles

zero clue value but free to you cant go wrong laughs

18. Nimmy

Nimmy Level 7

Farming is great, but now I HAVE to play, cause I want my OPE Valkyrie (for bragging rights). 5 down, 3 to go.

19. yokasok

yokasok Level 13

Hmmm, I think you're wrong. Making new accounts and farm bugles on them as much as you can would take more time to invest in this game than you're doing right now. Especially now that SRB is almost over.

20. rfdvisiontek7850

rfdvisiontek7850 Level 14

I am at a point in which playing for event R1 becomes such a drag: they are dirt cheap and I can easily trade them with previous event rares (e.g., I have 16 x Hoska, 20 x Dunkleosteus, 16 x Gregory, 16 x Slagh, etc)...and I was planning to go for trial with Team Earthly to get a L so I can sell that L for some good amount of GH; but that pretty much requires you to play non-stop during the event lol...and I simply don't have the time to do that anymore due to my schedule.