FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by ChickenO, Jan 1, 2015.

1. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    FAQ - Work in Progress(need your help) Please go ahead and post any frequently asked question that you have noticed in the forum, so we can lessen the number of repeated threads. If you come up with an answer that makes sense and that everyone can agree on I'll add it in. I'm mostly looking for the broad questions that'll most likely be asked over and over.

You'll also find many of your questions being answered here - http://appinvasion.com/threads/crusaders-quest-beginners-compendium.258105/

Where's the best place to farm Gold, Meat, Weapons, Bread, EXP?
    - If you have a lot of time on your hands you can farm 1-5(Normal) for the best meat to gold ratio. If not you should either farm the last quest you completed comfortably or farm 4-24(Hard Mode). Farming 4-24(Hard Mode) will reward you with a chance to earn 5* Mage,Priest and Warrior weapons, bread and provide you with at least 1k gold every run. This is also one of the best spots to level up your units. If you have trouble doing this quest I suggest you do 2-23 or 4-23. Also, take part in the weekend Bread and Gold Dungeons ^^ 6* weapons will be provided by the World Boss.

2. How come I always get one hit by the Chilly Bread Storage Boss?
    -
    This is caused by hitting the boss with the wrong chain. The more times they're hit with the wrong chain the more powerful they become. When on the stage selection screen, simply tap the boss's icon and a dialogue box will appear displaying what type of chain needs to be used to damage them! Floors B1-B6 bosses don't have a pre-shield protecting them, so before their SP bar recharges, you can damage them with anything! But be careful, if he casts his shield when his SP bar is charged, use the appropriate chain. Floors B7-B10 bosses will have a shield protecting them from the beginning, so wait until they cast their shield to use the appropriate offensive chain to damage them!

3. Why can't I get past the loading screen?
    - If you're having this problem please contact the CQ support team for assistance. cquest@TOAST.com

4. My skill says "Main" type and the other says "Support" type. What does this mean?
    -Main type passive skills will require the specified unit to be the "Leader", because the skills will require constant 2 chains or 3 chains to remain effective and that can only be accomplished if the unit is the leader.
    -Support type passive skills don't require the unit to be the "Leader" to be taken advantage of.

5. What's the most efficient way of using Jewels?
    -Definitely not Premium Contracts. Use them to buy meat or gold. Premium Contracts are for those who invest money into the game, if you are F2P go with meat.

6. What's the chance of me pulling a premium unit or just a 4* unit from Premium Contract?
    -Your chances aren't abysmal, but I've noticed many people getting 4* units from Premium Contracts at pretty "OK" rates, but I don't suggest doing them unless you're buying Jewels.

7. How do I get Legendary Heroes?
    - Legendary Heroes can be acquired from Ancient Dungeons. For example, Gravity Labyrinth has a chance to give you Kriemhild the Legendary Paladin or Sigruna the Legendary Archer. The rate is kind of low depending on your luck. It took some 1 try and others 30+ Good Luck

8. What is "Transcending"?
    -Transcending is the process you go through to Transcend/Max your special skills. This is achieved by clicking the "Transfer" button multiple times until you get a "Great" success. Once you get a great success the skill will be transcended/maxed and will gain an extra ability(stun,increased stats,debuffs,buffs etc.) It will only be applied to that specific unit.

9. How come I am not getting Jewels for max leveling a unit?

-When you level a unit to their max level for the first time, you will be awarded a Jewel for that accomplishment. Once you do that, that unit will have a blue ribbon in your Tome that indicates you have maxed them in that state. When they have that blue ribbon, they will not give you another Jewel if you happen to have a copy of that unit! This would be unfair to Toast!

10. Will I ever run out of quests?

-Story-mode quests will eventually run out when you continue to progress through the game's stages, but there are Repeat quests, such as "Clear Volcano (hard) stages 10 times," that will always be there! Also, every now and then, you have a chance to get an epic quest from a non-goddess that yields different rewards, such as jewels, weapons, and even a 4* hero!

11. Will I be able to get a premium contract-only unit using class specific contracts?

-Yes, anything involving using jewels to bring forth a hero will have a chance at being a premium contract-only unit. Class-specific ones are considered as such! So roll on!

12. Will I be able to run into Popo again while she is in my town?

-No. She has already been saved by you previously! It would not make sense to find her outside of town when she is already in it. You will have to wait until she leaves so you can save her again!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    Xietyz, Xatri4 and Bob11th like this.
  2. Agus Bastian

Agus Bastian Level 10

"Why I can't pass the loading menu !! this games sucks "

3. DanteCrawl

DanteCrawl Level 5

From my experience when first installing this game, the solution for the loading screen problem was to clear your game data, so go to the settings on your smart phone menu then clear data on crusader quest app, and.. Voila.. Welcome to the game guys..

I already tried this to 2 of my android phone and i hope this work well for other player.. Please crosscheck if the solution can be used for other player too..

4. GnomeGuardian

GnomeGuardian Level 6

Are there ever going to be new quests?
    this is a great game and being stuck on 4 maps makes me sad :c

5. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    I'm positive there will be new maps for the Apostles. It'd be a waste for them not to use the Apostles as possible bosses for new maps. The game is still very new so just be patient;)

6. Genosis

Genosis Level 17

What is the most efficient use of diamond?

Definitely not premium contract. Use them to buy stamina or gold. Premium contract are for people who invests money into the game, if you are F2P go with meat.

7. kykiskie

kykiskie Level 10

IIRC anut / prestina mention that there is another goddess overseas continent.
    and, i want sylunis as my goddess

8. Xanic

Xanic Level 4

hi peeps im new to this game. About the heros,should i summon them using gems or just promote those i get from quest or wherever i got them ? Pardon the stupid question,need help.

9. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    Just promote, save your gems for meat.

Saihen likes this.
  10. Nievy

Nievy Level 9

I have a 4* Archon and No.9, 5* Hanzo, and 6* Susanoo. I was going to get Archon and No. 9 to 6* because I saw the tiers list and Susanoo, Archon, and No.9 are S rank. I know what's good with No.9 and Susanoo but what makes Archon so over powered? What skill should I put on him and No.9? Thanks guys your posts on appinvasion has really helped.

11. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    That's a relatively beautiful team with Sera as your goddess. Archon's passive which isn't mentioned in the tome except for armor penetration is that when he uses a 3chain while buffed he produces electric balls which have close to the highest DPS in the game once paired with Mana Recycle. No.9 I'm not sure what skill to give him....

Nievy likes this.
  12. Nievy

Nievy Level 9

ChickenO thanks u for taking ur time to reply. Sorry for double posting g, just wanted to get people's ideas. Different points of view and such. :) only thing is 3chain electric balls are actually bad for me if they are like the slow moving electric balls skill because I plan on using spinning storm to blow back opponents to protect No.9 and Archon for their poor health. But it seems like wind slash is most effective for Susanoo. Or what do u think?

13. Agus Bastian

Agus Bastian Level 10

Susanoo is for armor reducing .. so it's not good with Mage or Magic Damage..
    Susanoo is good if one teamed with Kriem , Leon , Artagnan , Sneak , ( Maybe all of the gunner class ) .

14. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    He can be used with Archon and Lillith since both have physical damage based spells. Ha they're the only two with physical spell :D

15. cheektavegas

cheektavegas Level 6

"If you have a lot of time on your hands you can farm 1-5(Normal) for the best meat to gold ratio."

I would like to say that the only time this would really be worth it is if gold is really the only thing you're interested in. What that means is that you would have to be at a phase of end game where bread and the weapons from 4-24 [hard] no longer matter to you. I'd really like to see the numbers to see how much more gold you'd actually be making from 1-5 [normal] anyway because it seems negligible.

edit: i had only run 1-5 [normal] a few times before posting this; it's a lot more gold. i would still like to see how much more if anyone has the numbers. the only time gold is the most important thing is when you already have everything else in place like fully promoted dudes and the best weapons.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  16. rod-

rod- Level 7

If you use iOS, 4-24 is not an option because it crashes 100% of the time when the aoe skill goes down.

Edit: Are we ready for sub forums yet? I do not care about "help me build my team" threads and yet they take up nearly the entire first page.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  17. cheektavegas

cheektavegas Level 6

"5. What's the most efficient way of using Jewels?"

If you've got a lot of time/patience buy meat. Once your player level goes over an extremely low threshold (where your meat totals 22 or more) you will get more gold by running 1-5 [normal] per diamond than purchasing the 40 diamond/$240,000 deal.

18. Th3F0x

Th3F0x Level 5

I have started playing this game for roughly a fortnight now and can't put it down :) I only have one thing to ask and that's whether or not converting weapons is worth it. I get that seems to add a random attribute from the attack or defence slot based on level of the player, but how much advantage does this give ?

Thanks in advance I will put my IGN into the friends ID thread

- F0x

19. Darkale

Darkale Level 19

Converting weapons do not make much difference at the early - mid game. It is more of an end game tinkering tool to get the perfect stats. I will only go serious into converting once the final conversions have been unlock, at lvl 35 for your account. As a rule of thumb, i would stop converting above the 4th try as it starts to get really expensive. Exceptions would be like having a 20+% attack stat on the weapon with a less then ideal conversion for the 2nd or 3rd slots. I am currently using 3* weapons with 25% attack since they easier to obtain and cheaper to convert while adding more attack than a poorly converted 5*-6*. I intend to change weapons once i get a lucky stat on those 5* - 6* weapons.

20. KOR DayDream

KOR DayDream Level 9

Skill transcend questions should be here.