FAQ: Answers to many of your questions *WIP*

Discussion in 'Fullbokko Heroes' started by Sheltis, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

Here is a WIP FAQ Thread.
    @Trystansr Please sticky this & Tutorial & download & what is full bokko heroes please, if you are the mod for this game's forum. xD

How to play?
    Check this thread out. http://appinvasion.com/index.php?threads/here-comes-the-tutorial.18272/

How to download?
    This thread should help you out. http://appinvasion.com/index.php?th...-android-update-link-updated-2-20-2014.17881/

How do I keep myself update to this thread?
    Click your username (next to inbox) >> click Preferences >> Check "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply, and receive email notifications of replies (if you check your emails often)

What types of heroes are there?
    Currently, there's Knight, Magician, Beast, Golem, and Dragon.
    Knight (士) - Shoots in one direction, the speed is pretty fast, no range limit
    Magician (術師) - Shoots in one direction, the speed is slow, but the attack goes through the enemy, no range limit
    Beast (人) - shoots in 2 directions, the speed is pretty fast, medium range limit
    Golem (ーレム) - Hits in one direction but it's pretty wide, speed is fast, short range limit
    Dragon (ラゴン) - Shoots giant ball, slow speed, the attack explodes and damages near enemies
    Ninja (忍者) - There's "3" characters, and each one shoots pretty long range. Controlling these guys can be tough.

P.S. You'll see the bolded letter in your units, if you are unsure of what type you have. Also, there's more types of units that are coming out in future. At least 4 more different types.

What is Guerrilla Dungeon?
    It's a dungeon that appears for limited about of time.
    • Haniwa Stadium (はにわスタジアム)
      • It's a dungeon where you can get many haniwas.
      • Currently, it's divided into Rookie Rank (bottom) and Minor Rank (top)
        • You can get Metal Haniwa Boy from the Minor Rank, as you'll have Metal Haniwa Boy as the boss.
      • Also, you are placed in either A, B, C, D, or E group, and you won't know which group you're in so you have to find out by yourself.
        • The time frame changes every time.
    What are these books/sphere/spirit and egg looking creatures? How do I level up/evolve my Heroes?
    Read this thread! http://appinvasion.com/index.php?threads/tips-on-fusing.18298/

ASK ME QUESTIONS, AND I'LL PUT THAT QUESTION & ANSWER IN THIS POST IF I THINK IT WOULD BE A COMMON QUESTION.

Promotion video #2

I believe those character at the end will be our subjugation targets.

How can I change my name (and profile message)?
    Spoiler
    other-menu.png
    Click その他(Other) and click the middle box. プロフィール編集(Edit Profile) profile edit.png
    Top one is the user name and the below is for your message. The one with the asterisk says 32 characters are the max.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014