EXP chip usage

Discussion in 'General, News and Updates' started by unco dan, Jun 13, 2015.

1. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

so i usually just save all my exp chips and unload them into a new character i want to start using immediately...but what happens if say.. you either have all the characters or dont care to invest exp chips into characters that you dont care for. how do you decide who to use exp chip on then? for example, while exp chips are great for getting a new character up to lvl30 in a blink of an eye, would you ever use exp chips on heroes close to lvl40 where you get diminishing returns? thoughts?

2. J4x

J4x Level 13

You answer your own question basically: use them on whatever character you want. you can level a new hero quick, or level a strong hero a bit more.. In the end it all comes down to the same thing, since it gives the same amount of exp.

3. misho86

misho86 Level 11

If you start the game and your strongest 3 heroes you plan to invest in the future are below lv 35 its better to give them the chips. once you have the heroes to farm and get new character you plan to upgrade and use its better to use the chips on him

4. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

**It's best to use experience chips when your characters are in best condition.** Personally, I use experience chips on any character I'm working on regardless of level (unless max of course). It comes in handy when they are close to reaching the next level and you're out of energy. That and randomly leveling some characters I haven't run through missions that day or in that run. Ultimately, for me, it comes down to who I feel like using at that time.

5. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

Use your exp chips to bring all your characters up to a minimum of lvl 20 to help out on Villian Sieges. Or as some of the other guys say use them on heros that arent above lvl 35 that your working on. Exp chips on guys that are above 35 helps but it takes alot of them just to get 1%.

CHRIS BROWN likes this.
  6. lokhesh

lokhesh Guest

Can you please tell how to use them??? cos i have loads of them dono how to use it

Apollyon likes this.
  7. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30