Ex commander looking to return

Discussion in 'Legions' started by Daniel1987, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Daniel1987

Daniel1987 Level 12

I've been out the game for a year now and I think it's time to get back into it.
    I was a commander of a decent legion but they didn't have the desire to succeed like I did and instead of carrying on I sold most of my account and went over to galaxy of heroes.

I do miss the game and although right now I will be low pg I often pay to play and and persistent in my trading.

I was chosen as commander after 4 months for my leadership, selflessness and dedication to LAW.

Bring me in, you will not be dissapointed.

735-402-291 Daniwan

Tacka10 likes this.
  2. Tacka10

Tacka10 Level 4

3. Haleiwa 808

Haleiwa 808 Level 10

Hey there if your still looking for a legion to join! Our legion is called Firestorm Ominous. We are a tight bunch that go back a while! We did a few mergers and I didn’t go so well so now we are trying to rebuild our ship! We are all dedicated and outgoing and very friendly! We are in the rebuilding phase so I can’t say that we’re going to be in the top 100 if you know what I mean! Would love to have you join us if your interested in helping to rebuild a gray legion! Thanks, I also posted my id if your interested

Attached Files: