Free iOS Evolution: Battle for Utopia (by MY.COM)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by NeoCHI, Apr 5, 2014.

Rate this game:
/5,
  1. RiddlerX

RiddlerX Guest

Problem for me with the sniper is they are aiming before i can get behind shield thus the aim thru it and almost instant kill

2. noel1234

noel1234 Guest

I had the same problem too. I contacted the support and they told me that I didn't complete the tutorial that teached that technique. I remembered that someone called me at this moment and I interupted it or didn't make the move I don't remember exactly.

Without having done the tutorial correctly, the move is not available. Unfortunately there is a bug and no way to make the move available without beginning the game again.

I thus began the game again and pay attention to the tutorial (this is at the beginning, the first battle against human with grenades). I can know protect myself and the game is no much easier ;). I just lost hours of gaming but ...

Good luck.

Noel

3. joyfruit

joyfruit Level 1

As a way to get best cash, you may need to use a effective organization. You'll be able to start your look for with the on line yellow-colored pages record or perhaps a significant look for motor. You could also seek advice from friends and family for recommendations. An extra solution is to go to evaluation web sites, weblogs and forums. Once you've chosen a gold customer, it is best to go to the Much better Organization Organization (BBB). This organization was designed within the 1900's and has comprehensive details on many providers. You can be able to watch a organization's issue history to see if they've quite a few unclear issues. It's best to RS 3 Gold pick a little organization that is accepted basically because that indicates that they have been effectively accepted from the BBB to fulfill their large specifications of commitment and stability.

4. Zleblanc

Zleblanc Guest

The way I did it was to make a connection for each symbol. Sometimes one looks like a letter to me, or a number. If a familiar connection is made, it is much easier to solve.

5. wanderer1479

wanderer1479 Level 5

I will try this game, it looks interesting!

6. arlen large

arlen large Level 1

Establish a colony: Build a military base and fortify your defence with a system of turrets.

7. Robert Dibert

Robert Dibert Level 10

Hi there! I am indeed very impressed by the graphics presented here! Battle for Utopia is a game that I have never heard about and it’s always good to discover new titles here. Could you please post a trailer if you have one!? I really want to see some of the in-game action. Thanks and keep posting!