Everyday use Crit Team?

Discussion in 'Units' started by Zelron, May 2, 2014.

1. Zelron

Zelron Level 24

Like many, I have been using the infamous mono KKR + Magress squad just because its so effective and the tankiness allows me to run through everything without a healer

After seeing all these inspiring posts on crit teams, I know I have to make one...so here is what I am running:

Zebra (lead) + Duel-GX2 (BB 9) + 3x KKR (using Angelic Foils) + Magress/KKR friend (since my list is filled with them)

(Note: I want to run dual Zebra leader, but my list of friends just don't use them often...I have 1 or 2 on my list that occasionally use them only)

Anyways, the damage output from this new squad amazes me...when that crit rate buff kicks in, I can literally kill everything right now (except for Karl of course) within 3 turns (this includes miracle totem...can kill that in 2 turns if I use Ore+ATK pot) so DPS is way higher than my mono KKR+Magress squad and it feels so orgasmic to see those bosses just melt

The one good thing with my setup is that it is technically still a mono dark so ores/seals are still useful...and I can still leverage off the 10% hp buff from Magress friend as well as the 50% dmg buff

I am looking for recommendations to improve this squad. The point is I want to make a more general purpose (everyday use) squad rather than a 1 hit wonder. The one modifications I have in mind is:

Zebra + Duel-GX2 + 2x KKR (or any top tier unit like Sefia/Loch) + Michele

Not sure if replacing a damage dealer for Michele will improve the DPS though

Please give your suggestions

2. MaryGem

MaryGem Level 6

3. chazwild

chazwild Level 12

i use a similar build in eveyday boos hunting sqaud except i use 1 lico instead of the 3rd KKR as she have a single BB with burn boss harder then aoe. If i fight a light boss (like the keymaster last weekend) lico can crit for more then 24k on first hit.

What i'm trying today is: Zebra, Duel-GX II, Lico, KKR and Lodin
    Since i'm farming Serin, lodin give my unit that elemental advantage and she usually die in 1-2 rounds (on lvl3)

4. Bobus

Bobus Level 31

I saw a video of zebra, duel gx, and 3xsefia for light dark damage because duel gx gives sefia dark damage and light damage. They used dark and light ores. No seals.

5. Peter Xia

Peter Xia Level 8

How well will a crit team do in FH?

6. chazwild

chazwild Level 12

i dont think it'll do very well. Its purpose is more to clear content fast.

7. Zelron

Zelron Level 24

For FH, crit team would clear thing fast as it should, but until they add bonus pts for Criticals in future FH....the points will be very low cause a crit team uses minimal hits to kill stuff....so there would be less spark and attack elemental weakness pts for sure....the only bonus you will get more is clear things in 1 turn / 3 turn

Based on the FH pts/bonus criterias right now...a sparkling team with unlimited BB spam (basically 6* Douglas/Falenus) would be the most ideal for FH

8. Bobus

Bobus Level 31

But...
    If you could 1 hit kill a single enemy (or whatever gives poor score normally) you would get 40,000 points (more from just that than I got from Mifune). Problem is zebra is liable to die easily on difficult enemies.

BossCat likes this.
  9. Bobus

Bobus Level 31

Michele with BB10 is better than an attacker. Each KKR is worth 2 damage wise when Michelle s skill active! Of course FH is points based and sparks=points, not speed.

10. LZJ

LZJ Level 39

But your BB gauge will probably not be filled up for the next round.