Event Tanks, worth it?

Discussion in 'Super Battle Tactics' started by kogi, Sep 11, 2014.

1. kogi

kogi Level 1

I am a free player. But I do have enough to build a Rollout or a Spike.
    Is it worth it for after the event. The stats will drop by 3, but still better than my ruby league tanks?

2. [OMEGA]WarInHeaven

[OMEGA]WarInHeaven Level 2

Yes, it is worth the purchase. It benefits the current event, it benefits after the event and as you may know they are cheaper than some super rare tanks accessible via story mode.
    Besides, what else would you do with the mystery cores?
    Also choose based on the team you have.

3. javin

javin Guest

On the same related note of the event tanks. I only have enough to build Scrapyard, Undertow and Scavenger. Any suggestions as to who I should pick?

4. FurF

FurF Level 3

The first batch (Bandits) were very nice! Even without the boosted stats the super rares sit toe to toe with any other tanks of their type. Impaler is comparable to Rumbler and Rollout is comparable to Stinger, they aren't special ability tanks, but they are some of the hardest hitting tanks in the game. That being said, I'm not too impressed with the "Bayou" tanks so far. I think they realized they made the event tanks too strong and nerfed them a bit. Regardless, it's like a collection... Gotta have them all, even if they have a stupid croc flapping on the barrel.

5. Tristenx78

Tristenx78 Guest

Bog Runner is pretty much an A tier first strike tank, same as Spike was. The rest from this event are probably a pass unless you just want to collect them all.