ETV: Help with Vault 2/Gate 7?

Discussion in 'Events' started by JesterBlaze, Jun 23, 2017.

1. JesterBlaze

JesterBlaze Level 12

Here's what I could create of Vault 2: Gate 7. I couldn't find the stack cards (which are 30 deep and go on the edges of Row 1) on SWFC Deck Builder.
    http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...QCM6FqI3eeLjaWltu3D3OOvsXw/D1AfvR8g1wPzFMGM4=
    I'm not familiar with the cards I'm facing and thus the overall strategy to proceed with. Any help is appreciated.

I only tried one time so far and though I lost it wasn't a disaster and I've since used my first TRemotes to upgrade Cin and Master Yoda. I have 465 left but want to use them on cards that will be useful in my normal Jedi/LS formation after the Event.

My current deck-in-progress: http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...abLDKMiwRn60yRZelpWbsObRl0H8WMXP6Eu4HLC0m8g==

4* options left:
    Barriss (Evo 1+, 2xBase)
    R2D2 (4xBase)
    Captain Typho (Base)
    Clone Cody LS (Base)
    Clone Cody DS (Base)
    Clone Neyo LS (2xBase)
    Clone Neyo DS (2xBase)

Jan Dodonna (Base)
    General Rieekan (Base)
    Grand Moff Tarkin (Base)
    Aurra Sing (Base)
    Teemto (Base)
    Admiral Statura (Base)
    Han DD (Base)
    Aayla Secura (Base)
    Agen Kolar (2xBase)
    Saesee Tinn (2xBase)

I have about 900k credits to use for Evolving. I'd like to Evolve cards that will have use after the Event ends so Luke XWing pieces into an Evo Max, Barriss into another Evo 2+, and R2D2 into an Evo 2+ seem to make the most sense to me.

Support Cards: May the 4th (level 3 I think), and Character HP up (lvl 5). I'm just above clueless on Support Decks so far.

Thanks for your time! :)

2. TPW

TPW Level 54

Use the Neyo cards to evolve them. Evolved M-range cards help a lot in taking down the enemy front rows. Evolve what you can with extra stuff you have. Not sure about evolving the Luke X-Wings yet because they're decent with the attack I think.

If you don't have enough credits, sell whatever 2* and 3* cards you don't need. Deplete your AP and sell any 1*, 2*, 3* cards you don't need.

If you have HiC and Shaak cards, evolve them and sell them.

3. JesterBlaze

JesterBlaze Level 12

With a little tinkering I was just on my way to a victory until Chirrut Imwe (EVA 155) started doing the Jar Jar Dance and time ran out. Is there a 4* with high ACC/DMG or an EVA down card I could try to trade for? Or another way to beat Chirrut?

4. TPW

TPW Level 54

Not really. How long until only chirrut is leftover? And how much cards do you have left in your formation at that point? I just tried it myself. Since I've got a formation that beats gate 8, it's easy for gate 7 for me. All my cards remain and nine or 13 cards targeting a lonely chirrut means he's gone in a single attack.

I do have a 4* phasma that increases the accuracy of FO and Empire cards in her own column and in the columns directly left and right to her, but that only affects a Vader DS and Gen. Veers for me. And the activation of phasma has a low chance of occuring, so I don't think it's that.

I do hope you're not spending too many BP on trying to win this gate, because right now I think the 400k points is still possible for you to get with doing for the 1000 point gate, but that won't be for long if you keep going for the 1500 point gate.

5. JesterBlaze

JesterBlaze Level 12

I've only spent 4 BP (2 tries) so far and have 100k pts and 230 BP capsules so effectively 215 of 500 Event pts so far.

Since I only tested the one time with the recent formation I'll have to go from memory but I think I had about 3-5 cards left and tried to hit Chirrut for about 5-10 turns. I've Evolved the 2 Neyos on both LS & DS and got a Darkside Clone Commander Bly (LS EVA down), which I hope to combine with at least one more via trade in order to Evolve that one(s) as well.

My updated deck, which might have too many skills:
    http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...x+Nsc+6CHLL/MMXqLuSv1GkZg2mh573ZbqxrOCyzcJu4=
    I'm waiting for a little more progress, even if just credits to boost, before trying again.