Does it worth to max 6 star monsters for the only purpose of Necropolis?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sumbeat, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Sumbeat

Sumbeat Level 1

I have a few 5 star monsters that can auto B8 of Necropolis.

I want to jump to B10 by some of these monsters are the Dark Yeti and Dark Harpu. Does it worth to max 6 them?

Thanks

2. Kerafyrm

Kerafyrm Level 13

It really depends on where you are in the game progression wise.

I would only move on to Necro if you are done with farming for violent and swift runes. Unless you are at end game arena, do not need anymore violent/swift sets, and/or need rage set for your wombocombo for min-maxing, it is not worth making 6 stars just to farm necro .

violent for attacker will work better than rage set for the most part.
    fatal is just a bit worse than rage, but regardless you only need 1-2 sets of fatal/rage, depending on your comp.
    I currently run double lushen, 1 rage, 1 fatal.
    rage lushen is critting for 7.6k per card; max skill; atk 2410; crit damage 173
    fatal lushen is lvl 39, 3/5 amp skill. he is critting up to 7.5k per card; atk 2749; crit damage 135

nemesis runes are really good vs double lushen comps.

TLDR: invest in Necro only when you need to min-max runes at end game.

3. investDique

investDique Level 29

Free books - The 30 Essential Books in Anthropology #CLASSIC. cumbres Another edge that the audio book has is their size. matrix Long and Short Essays on Books for Kids and Students in English. hipotecas Books of contemporary writers are increasinglyattract public attention. girona Top Sci-Fi Books of the 21st Century. pelirrojos Please don’t hesitate to comment on the Penn Book chat. sociedades This is the picture book version of the Can You Eat? activisme Plus this list-maker didn't specify that these books need to be accurate. escuchando The Book of Trees. bagdad The 12 best strength training books. inigo I’ve written over 75 books from my research on a variety of topics.