Did Yoda GM and 3pO destroy the game?

Discussion in 'General' started by Parix, Oct 10, 2015.

1. English Dave

English Dave Level 32

M

And can I get the training ID on this sebulba form

2. Mastoraz

Mastoraz Level 26

People think GM/Luke is the end be all, but they are not. But like sheep, everyone follows the herd so creativity goes out the window.

Im an ex-GM user. 4x GM 2x 3PO typical form. Yes its beast, but A L O T of people use it, and almost everyone has a template just for GM, which means, he is not that hard to beat anymore believe it or now. Anyways I decided I wanted a switch.

I went the Shaak TI route and LOVE it. At first I rolled with her x4 and x4 rexes and its a beauty. But, not GM beatable, when its card vs card, cuz his support stays alive, and well, with that, no card on earth can beat him. So because I have the means, and this not to say you have to do or encourage but, I can, so I said screw it, im going bananas.

I now run this and, lol, ah man its, crazy fun. Runs on Proximity Alert level 3, HP 4, Skill prep 3, Null 1. 8/15 Shaaks/MOVs. Think I love it as much as my good ole full GG days. And yes, it can beat GM forms, as long as their 3po is not proc crazy that battle.

[​IMG]

3. English Dave

English Dave Level 32

4. Mastoraz

Mastoraz Level 26

Lol edit in signature now

5. English Dave

English Dave Level 32

Thanks, I think it needs updating though, no Zams

6. Mastoraz

Mastoraz Level 26

Yes just realized. Fixed and support fixed

7. Jsabia

Jsabia Level 11

12953 training ID

I run this LS and do well. I do mix in some anti GM add one sometimes just in case.

Front line is.

Lumi, 8/15 MoD, 3po, Yoda RG, 8/15 MoD, Lumi.

Use 3 Leia and RG is backed by 2nd 3po.

8. THURSTY187

THURSTY187 Level 18

Here's what I'm playing around with. ID 16703
    dynamic_deck_image.png

9. Owen Scara

Owen Scara Level 40

93458. Tested my form against u, with the normal (what is in the training atm) i got crushed, cuz of your Rexes, when i adjusted a bit (swap 1 skill card to 4*scp) i barely won (3 or 4 cards left on my side) and i destroyed u with the Sebulba + boosted Halfire. Send me pm if u want to try your form against all setups, and i will put them on the training corridor.

10. Owen Scara

Owen Scara Level 40

I almost won 2 times with the normal setup but ran out of time both times, and i've won in the 58th turn with the Halfire set up. Very nice deffense form, Obi jm is still a pain the a** with his skill.

11. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Level 14

I like it.
    That's the same front I use. I was thinking about moving to jm, shaak ti, yrg, yrg, shaak ti, jm for a while to test it out.

12. Dannik Jerikko

Dannik Jerikko Moderator

I think we need to revitalize a point @zaymac brought up on page 1 - the trading is the major point where these cards have made the game rather unbearable. Not simply because you have to trade so much to get them, but a ton of people don't want to trade their cards "at value" unless it's for one of these monsters. If they're not trading for one of these "supercards," they're going to be expecting overpay for their 5* to get them closer to their end goal of obtaining one of these jokers. Simply put, these cards do seem to have an effect on the game. I see complaints about my vehicle form, I see complaints about YGM/HTE forms... we saw complaints about super eva GGLS forms, hell, I've seen people complain about old jar jar and tarkin TM forms. There's no one formation that will win above all others, and that seems to be the complaints of people. There's a counter to everything. YGM forms can be countered by vehicles. Vehicles can be countered by snowspeeders. Snowspeeders can be countered by 3poGG. 3poGG can be countered by "beating the shit out of him."

The only aspect of the game I feel that these cards have "ruined" is the trade aspect, and the blame is also to be shared with the greedy nature of humans. Sure, facing YGM forms blows. But, you figure a good bit of players who have YGM forms have either made shady trades to get them, purchased them directly, or purchased the cards to trade for them. Either way, look at the bright side, accept your moral high ground, whatever you wanna do, and keep it moving. Konami will find a new way to fuck our assholes bloody next week or whenever they get around to it, and then people will find new cards to complain about.

13. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Greed is what is going to kill this game....

14. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

I'm making a clone form because I want to. It's a boat load of fun. We over at the clone thread just have a good time (and one of us has a PG13 form to-boot) and enjoy our cool forms :D

15. and then Wombats

and then Wombats Level 23

That's my current form, I still have trouble with gm forms, but I don't havethe back line support yet

16. Mastoraz

Mastoraz Level 26

Nice form. Just for curiousity sake, try putting both 3pos at center front, put RGs on each side of him and shaaks on each corner. Then move both Obi JMs where the 3pos are now. See if testing shows better. You can keep bariss or add bails or mechs

Owen Scara likes this.
  17. Biggs Darklighter

Biggs Darklighter Level 12

I endured many months of my gms getting whacked by anyone who had chanjar. I did this because I was pretty sure at some point konami would nueter the gungun to some degree. Now that that has happened I win a lot. I thought ahead and that's they only way I can be top level since I don't buy cards or packs. But I should probably start moving to what comes next because I won't be able to get the cards when they are expensive.

18. THURSTY187

THURSTY187 Level 18

well you'll want to keep the obi jms in the 2nd and 5th positions. Those are your tanks that will protect the queens as much as is possible... also the 2 barris in the mid helps keep them selves alive as well as keeping the queens alive (as much as possible) from snipers and shit.

19. THURSTY187

THURSTY187 Level 18

lol thanks.... ya its not perfect... but if it was, this game would be dullsville ;)

20. THURSTY187

THURSTY187 Level 18

Well the problem with that is obi jm is now sitting idle (more mids than snipes out there so him in front is ideal) plus he's the perfect tank to protect the queens.

Was thinkin of setting up an alt template to swap the yoda rg and shaaks to see how that works.
    But all in all I'm still in PG 13 so it is at least holding ground.