Defend and Destroy - Victory Points Issues

Discussion in 'Events' started by Iron Smith, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Iron Smith

Iron Smith Level 16

Anyone else noticing discrepancies in the distribution of victory points? My legion just had a round-one victory and despite doing all of the actions I could do - generating supplies, healing, battling, launching vehicles - I only received three victory points, while most if not the rest of my legion received the correct seven points. This has happened for a few of my legionmates in previous battles, so I was wondering if anyone else has been getting Konami'd on their victory points.

2. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

my whole thing has been screwed up. One acct has proper number of vp until this morning, the other was low. And then I log in AFTER the morning battle was completed and I go to check results and I got both the vps and the rewards for it. On both accounts! And I didn't even log in during the time the battle was happening... so yeah something is messed up here

3. Archus Monk

Archus Monk Level 35

In our legion the issue seems to occur when you participate in a battle that your legion wins in P1 or P2, but you aren't around to see the victory screen. Members who participated then left the battle for real life and logged back in later have only been getting +3 points instead of +5 or +7. Members who are around at the finish all get the proper points (so far). It's deeper than that though because we had a P1 victory in our first battle and some of the people who fought and came back later got 6 (+3) as their personal points. In other words 6 total points, but the game thought they had 3 points already which is impossible since this was the first battle. We put in tickets to Konami but we'll see if they can figure it out. I like the idea of the early phase wins since it potentially cuts down on time spent in the game, but it seems poorly implemented from a coding standpoint.

Also, the issue they said they fixed at 8 AM this morning with fights continuing on even when they should have ended at P1 or P2 is not fixed. In battle 5 today, my legion had 14.5 million and our opponents had 291,000, at the 20 minute mark, but the battle continued all the way to the bitter end. Neither side used any vehicle attacks, which is what they blamed the problem on before...

Dad323 likes this.
  4. Dad323

Dad323 Level 28

This exactly happened to one of my alts.
    All other got 7 points but only he got 3 points only is his connection lost before the battle ends.

Archus Monk likes this.
  5. Dad323

Dad323 Level 28

I am holding 34 points rank 151.

I will not do the last battle
    going to bed now hope wake up tomorrow morning to get my first 5*s Summoner.
    If it is still within 500.

bobble likes this.
  6. Archus Monk

Archus Monk Level 35

You'll probably be ok, but if it were me, I'd set an alarm and log one account in to produce supplies then go back to sleep. Then your legion will get the loser point and probably an extra 4* summoner.

bobble and Dad323 like this.
  7. guan

guan Level 14

I've had lower VP than expected in two battles, but also had one battle where I gained VP even though I was asleep and not participating. The event has been totaly Konamied. And add to that the snafuu relating to legin VPs and delayed rewards...oops they did it again!! How long before they shave their heads and divorce KFed?

8. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 46

nice throwback reference