Dark Cybertron Team PVP Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by VRDUBZAK, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeFinn

BeeFinn Level 21

So I played this event just to see what it was like and man does it make it easy to semi retire from the game, as I said before ill get my log in bonus etc but no more competing for awhile. The game is going downhill and fast.

The sad part for people that got unicorn is, well they know themselves, mobage screwed them and badly. Hours of play tons of cash and now he isnt even close to the top cards, thats shocking mobage!

davieboynj likes this.
  2. Gamer22223443 Thorhalvard

Gamer22223443 Thorhalvard Level 12

Before everyone retires, is there a way to keep the team together, maybe when transformers universe comes out? I don't know anything about the game, but thought it would be sad if the AI team fell apart bc mobage is dumb.

BeeFinn likes this.
  3. Shawn

Shawn Level 15

Yes Im definitely playing Transformers Universe if and when it ever comes out. It cant be as bad as this crap on TFL. This could have been a decent event had Mobage not got greedy and increased space bridge prices along with the store prices and requiring thousands of transmetals to upgrade ER6 cards. Hell even if you get an ER6 card you cant afford to upgrade it!!! I have Orion Pax Alt and robot mode and Im still on level 106 on just one of those cards. I would have to buy hundreds of dollars worth of transmetals just to MTM Orion Pax....I DONT THINK SO MOBAGE!!!

My 2nd team is also worse than the first one. Its only me and 2 other guys participating and Im currently number 1 with over 100,000 more points than the rest. Guess my extra tax refund money thats left over will go to star trek online instead of this crap.

BeeFinn and davieboynj like this.
  4. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    Day 2 and we are 1/1. Woke up and we were loosing so I blasted 30 cubes and got us ahead. Now we are just volleying bosses back and fourth. My opp is just as weak as yesterday. Defiantly think that match ups are points based. Good luck on day 2 folks

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  5. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    My team had done an ok job of seeding bosses but what a cube drain it has been. Now that most of them are zzzzzzing, instead of seeding and taking down my own bosses I scanned and retreated from every boss I encountered. Search for the synth and get our damage up. It has really helped.

DOINANINVID likes this.
  6. Shawn

Shawn Level 15

I will try that tactic as well. My team dp sucks tho. Their only hitting around 25 million 1 cube at the most. I want my team to win but it will hurt me if we do cause their just not active or strong enough

BeeFinn likes this.
  7. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    It's an individual team game :)

I need them to hit harder so I have to take it apon myself to scan for synth. They get the basic concept of volleying the bosses and we are getting x 25-30 bonuses. In 1 hr we doubled the other team and I had to tell them to stop. Today has cost me around 100 bc but I think we crushed the other teams spirit.

The constellation for me in this event is that I have a decent shot at taking all 6 wins, will it happen? Who knows but I am securing T2 in the process. You can always seed and hit a boss to get your points for tiers, doesn't really matter if the die or not. You get the points your willing to cube for on this one

8. attilaafiu

attilaafiu Level 16

9. Bob

Bob Level 17

Anyone did a comparison on the points rewards for using 1 cube on a stronger boss than a weaker boss?

10. DOINANINVID

DOINANINVID Level 39

I explained the multiplier system to my team, but they are all asleep dammit!!
    Scanning for that snth energon like a dunce.

So many cubes.. Just brutal.

Bob likes this.
  11. Bob

Bob Level 17

Bro, can explain to me as well? Thanks!

DOINANINVID likes this.
  12. DOINANINVID

DOINANINVID Level 39

Its easy, just make sure you volley the bosses between you and other players- the battle multiplier grows quick, and makes it that much easier to take down these freakish giant bosses (day 2).

You fire/ they fire/ you fire/ they fall asleep and give you the finger
    always hit when your cubes show a multiplier # bellow them

Team member outa cubes? Put them on synthetic energon patrol- Have em scan while skipping the boss battles.

13. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    No truer words have been spoken

DOINANINVID likes this.
  14. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    I sent Mobage an email

Hi Team.

This will me my third email in a couple of days, which is unlike me. I feel as though I need to speak my mind regarding what the R6's mean to me and a lot of other players. I have been playing TFL for about a year and for the most part it has been a good experience for the most part. Sure the game has some playability issues but all in all I play because it brings me enjoyment, which is why we all play games isn't it?

I have to admit that I am a little upset in the fact that my 1 year worth of dedicated time playing this game and not to mention the significant investment that I have made toward my deck has been all for nothing with the release of the R6 cards.

I played my heart out to get the cards that I desired. I invested time, a lot of money and developed strategies to help me get to my goal. Now with the release of the R6's my deck does may as we'll be full of R4 cards. I used to deal out over 100,000 damage to a boss and now its about quarter of that. I have spoken to other players that are just furious about the effort they put into the Till all are one episode only to have the most coveted card in the history of the game trumped by a new card 2 episodes later.

Unicorn was not only hard to obtain but he was expensive as well. Every single player that finished tier 1 in that event did so at a huge cost. I feel that you have not only destroyed all my hard work but all theirs as well.

Many are leaving or have left and I not only loose my deck but team mates as well. You need to make this right by you customers and it needs to happen soon. One solution would be to make Unicron a permanent X10 raider card. At least then all our efforts would have not been wasted. Making it a x10 will not hurt your bottom line, he still won't compare to the R6's raiders but at lease it would be something.

I would like to open a dialogue about this subject and a non generic response would be greatly appreciated.

AzazelxXx87067

I hope they will at least consider it

TOPGUNNA02, Bob, BeeFinn and 2 others like this.
  15. DOINANINVID

DOINANINVID Level 39

16. DOINANINVID

DOINANINVID Level 39

This has truly screwed us all- so they will claim it is fair.

Good luck, interested to see the response.

17. BeeFinn

BeeFinn Level 21

Basically t3 r4s are stronger, t2 rewards are beasts and t1 rewards are out of this world strong, I hate to say it but the game has been reborn and we all need to start from scratch :(

Starting now old t1 r5 cards will be taken over by new t2 rewards

18. BeeFinn

BeeFinn Level 21

Another year of grinding and we will have 40k standard dp strenght :D

I feel sorry for new players it will be next to impossible to compete without buying chains for campaign evo cards

DOINANINVID likes this.
  19. BeeFinn

BeeFinn Level 21

Ill stick around bro, it will just be for t2 rewards though, thats only if I can gain resources through farming. Ill play as a very casual player, maybe 2-3 hours per event, and I will not be registering for this car crash of an event again.

Honestly the only reason I still play is because of AI :)

20. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    It's a long shot but as I play this event more and more I am realizing what I am actually loosing in chasing the newer cards. If they had told me right after Unicon we are making a new, better, stronger card I may not have tried as hard. Maybe, it was Unicron after all

VRDUBZAK, BeeFinn and DOINANINVID like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.