Critical Team's Viability for FH3 End

Discussion in 'General' started by Zelron, May 17, 2014.

1. Zelron

Zelron Level 24

Haven't seen anyone talk about this type of squad yet, so here goes....

Zebra (lead) + Serin x 2 + Michelle (BB 9) + Duel-GX (BB10) + Felenus (friend SBB 6)
    Medulla Gem for everyone

Maureder Set (basically just need the ATK pots / Fujin pot)

FH End 3
    Stage 1 - the 6 spirits (got 160k pts...accidentally killed one before doing the full BB)
    Stage 2 - got the piratets gang (4 enemies)...one turn kill (100k+ pts don't remember)
    Stage 3 - the Alma gang (3 enemies)....one turn kill
    Stage 4 - Will + Aem....one turn kill
    Stage 5 - Duel-GX/Michele/Mechio gang (5 enemies)...one turn killed 3 of them, 2nd one cleaned out Tiara+Duel-GX

Final pts was ~870k...probably can get 900k if I didn't screw up the 1st stage (its 190k if I BB kill all 6 at once)

Anyway, the strategy is to kill ASAP because I virtually have no DEF (no DEF pot or buff). Overall this type of squad seems to work (not sure how it goes if I bump into 4th stage Holy Vargas), and I didn't use any cure pots. It gets a lot of pts from the 1turn / 3 turn bonus which makes up for lesser spark pts.

onetouch likes this.
  2. onetouch

onetouch Level 14

Sounds wicked, looks like most of your stages are finished in less than 3 turns. Any chance of a video? Would be a refreshing change from all the Serin teams around.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but Michelle's SBB Atk buff doesn't stack with the Atk pot buff?

3. MerMan

MerMan Level 13

interesting... this sounds cool and is definitely an alternative.

But with my easy BB spam team I can get almost guaranteed 1 mil points and earn roughly 130k esteem points.

the only thing I would point out is that without any defence potions, if you do screw up even once, there is a high chance SOMETHING will die.

Lots of bullshit bosses in this FH.

4. MerMan

MerMan Level 13

Items and skills DO stack. But skills dont stack with each other (if they give the same buff)

onetouch likes this.
  5. onetouch

onetouch Level 14

Right, noted. Just went to Burr's damage calculation thread and saw the same thing.

6* Vargas is definitely the king of the bullshit bosses this FH.

6. MerMan

MerMan Level 13

Is it bad that when my serin breaks his weapon I just get filled with this joyful feeling?

7. Trystansr

Trystansr Level 60

Medals:
    Oh - it'll get better. Trust me.

stewpiak and onetouch like this.
  8. Zelron

Zelron Level 24

I think I shared it on the BF video channel, but don't know how to upload to youtube....I highlighted the youtube icon and linked my login, but it doesn't seem to be uploading to youtube

Anyways, I agree spark team (aka Serin) gets the most pts....just saw some video with 6 Sieren...spark bonus was almost 300k on the last stage....my pathetic 1 turn kill bonus pales in front of it

9. CowsGoMeow

CowsGoMeow Level 11

I LOVE HIM.
    He gave me my first Medulla gem T_T
    Ran a mono water and barely got it with 670k+ pts after dying to kikuri and sefia 5th stage.

10. BossCat

BossCat Level 49

Medals:
    It's a bit of gamble of course, but you would benefit more equipping angelic foils if you're killing each wave in 3 turns or less. You'd get more overkill points definitely.

11. BossCat

BossCat Level 49

Medals:
    Oh yeaahhh, I got over 300k in one wave too heh. That's how I ended up with this score:

[​IMG]

Zelron likes this.
  12. Hadrekson

Hadrekson Level 16

Crit teams for life. Soooo fun