Creating New SRB team. TEAM EPIC

Discussion in 'Event Recruitment' started by andreimoldova, Mar 25, 2014.

1. andreimoldova

andreimoldova Level 7

Starting a new team. planning on running for Epics since they are better, and are also trade stock than the Rares.
    If you are interested in joining Team Epic hit me up, I usually score 10 mil on my own, so any player that is able and willing to do around the same should message me.
    The only Stipulation is that you score in the range of points you said you would.
    Free to play is welcome.
    Leachers will be removed from team and posted in a new thread specifically for leachers.

This is probably going to take a few cycles of events to make it to a full team but anyone willing to try out is welcome.

just private message me.

2. RNKL1980

RNKL1980 Level 13

Running for epics? The only epic in raid is shadow bosses and they suck. Not to mention they are collected by shards and not points.

Only decent epic is in pvp. And you need to rank 2k for them. In both pvp phase. Don't need allies for those

3. Dad2Four

Dad2Four Level 11

4. andreimoldova

andreimoldova Level 7

huh i could have sworn there were epics for placing in the 2200's for SRB as well. oh well.
    either way it would be nice to place high enough to earn a few scarlet coins as well.

5. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

Which there was. Would make raid more interesting if you play high but not in L range. Getting R's isn't that fun anymore when you are lucky to one gh a piece. :(

6. Chris Good

Chris Good Level 8

I didn't realize either. That's pretty lame considering the shadow shard epics are usually weaker in every way to the event rare. I'm not sure if I qualify until I see my points after next raid, but I love the idea of a lower tier team.

7. andreimoldova

andreimoldova Level 7

hey chris if I dont make it to try out for team earthly this srb u are welcome to be on my team I have one other as well so we can at least have 3 people working together. and from there we can start building the team.

8. Webtracer

Webtracer Level 17

I would love to join team

9. Kamhisa

Kamhisa Level 2

IIRC every job from about 0x35 to 0x3B is unused. You probably wouldn't need to resort to replacing characters in the ENTD after using only two slots.