Confirmed unlimited capture

Discussion in 'Honorbound' started by Anthrax, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

It took me only 4 hours to save enough for Leadership 7... If you want expensive try Leadership 9 at 1,250,000 coins or Leadership 10 at 3,000,000...

2. jamesdoom

jamesdoom Level 2

WOW, where can you get so much money? and more important... how many billions of stamina points have you used in just four hours? ( for what i know the modded version with unlimited stamina is not stable and crashes... i tried my own, before going the legit way )

3. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

Considering I already had 550,000 coins, 4 hours was more than enough to clear Cave 4 twice... If I remember correctly it rewards 20,000 per completion. I just play way more than I should:confused:

I had 6 or 7 energy packs, but I wasted them all trying to catch A'san instead:(

jamesdoom likes this.
  4. TDTroy44

TDTroy44 Guest

Which cleric is the best to use? Based on the healing techniques and on the passive ability? And what is the best map to run a bunch of times for the most money per move used?

5. dhawin

dhawin Level 7

just wait for the trial of the gods so you dont have to wait decades lol XD, one run on the final stage earns almost 200k, so for 250k youll only need an hour or so :)

jamesdoom likes this.
  6. jamesdoom

jamesdoom Level 2

thanks for the aswers :)

the fact is that i wonder how will i clear those levels with my team!!!
    hero at lv 42
    knight haven guard captain +++ ( 4 stars 9 at lv 35
    cleric haven medicus + ( 4 stars ) at lv 37

I cleared The winter kingdom's second mission with extreme difficulty!!!

So... I need leadership 7 to unlock the 4th hero, so maybe i can go on with missions but the dungeons in which i can gather the money i need are too much difficult for my team... do you understand why i used the word "decades" ? :)

p.s. what is this "trial of the gods"? An event? And do you think i can clear it with my ridicolous team? Honestly, i think this game is very very UNBALANCED!

mah, i'll see if the unlimited stamina modded version has been fixed.....

7. MadCouchDisease

MadCouchDisease Level 8

The trial of the gods is just a random event. Recently I've been seeing lots of events, including a "rampaging monster" and the "ember mines".

The trial, though, consists of several missions, each getting successively more difficult. Your level 40-something commander and his posse will be able to complete the first two to three missions, but the last missions will be out of your league. That's basically how most of these events turn out.

8. ivanthebeast

ivanthebeast Level 7

Its not that hard... I mean you shouldn't want everything at once....like...I have leadership 8 and lvl 70-80 heroes and 2 of gorgs, leg archers and naemas, all obtained without the bug) and honestly I don't see any problems with the game...its pretty balanced, you just need to spend some time on it and have patience...:) have fun, that's what the game is for :D

9. MadCouchDisease

MadCouchDisease Level 8

You should buy a lottery ticket with that kind of luck.

QueenBee69 likes this.
  10. Anonymity

Anonymity Guest

After you force close the app, when battling, makes the capture rate 0% the next time right? Is it still possible to capture a monster if it is already 0% because of force closing the app? Can anyone confirm this... I am actually trying it on right now. I'm sorry if this has already been answered, I didn't back-read this thread.

11. appletong

appletong Level 7

No, it has been fixed.

12. Graal

Graal Guest

13. galuis

galuis Guest

i have the spanish version and after many trys capturing naema the game put that i cant be capture, never put 0%