Confirmed unlimited capture

Discussion in 'Honorbound' started by Anthrax, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Vindex

Vindex Level 1

On iOS Neama is freezing on first capture. I've been force closing and retrying with 0% like 30 times so far. Am I wasting my time or is it still possible to get her with it freezing when you try to capture her? It will allow you to perform the capture but when it says Failed is when it freezes up.

2. Repairz

Repairz Level 1

Has anyone gotten this to work after the iOS update on 3/21? I'm trying but no luck so far...

3. Ggeo

Ggeo Level 6

Does it work on cAverns of illusions catches?

4. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

It did, but it is unknown whether it still works as of the iOS update released today

5. Lord Anomander

Lord Anomander Level 3

It appears that this does not work anymore. I have been trying this for the past hour on different heroes and I have been unable to capture a hero after they reach 0%. I am assuming they have fixed this bug.

6. Shockolate

Shockolate Guest

Has this been fixed for android?

7. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

As of the latest update, it should be patched for all devices

8. ajt425

ajt425 Level 9

Damn... Well goodbye Naema

9. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

Naema should still possible to catch, right? Danarius the Warlock and the new Mage Queen are great replacements if you're looking for legendary wizards.

Here's a link to Dan's page:
    http://honorbound-juicebox.wikia.com/wiki/Danarius_the_Warlock

Unfortunately, I have no information or images of the Sug-Yugol Legendary

10. ajt425

ajt425 Level 9

Yah Naema is stil possible to catch but starting at a 1% capture rate will make it very difficult and time consuming to try and get without the unlimited chances. I caught one before the update with being able to do it with the unlimited glitch it took like 50 tries though. I was just hoping to get a second one to evolve

11. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

I was lucky enough to catch 2 of all the old legendaries before they changed the capture rate, but now it's hard to consistently capture Rares and Epics to fortify them with...

Plus with the 3 (5 if you count A'san & Fela-Alshin) new legendaries being introduced, the old ones will likely be rendered outdated

Attached Files:

12. Ggeo

Ggeo Level 6

Where is fela alshin? I did the whole alshin series, no darnarius or alshin?

13. deja

deja Level 6

Yea getting real hard to cap the elites and rares. Ran Naema a few times today and didn't cap much :(

14. PandaPoo

PandaPoo Level 3

Darnarius was a limited time offer through the card pack. Alshin is only summonable through epic runes.

15. Ggeo

Ggeo Level 6

Sigh.... I caught a fela alshin before update in caverns of illusion, then it updated before I could finish dungeon and I came out with no captures just chests...

16. Ggeo

Ggeo Level 6

Was hoping the update would release it in storyline but guess not

17. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

Is Fela-Alshin not the boss of the Alshin themed maps? I haven't bothered to complete them becuase I'm too focused on capturing A'san

18. jamesdoom

jamesdoom Level 2

well, so now the game has lost all its fun! Why i am saying this? Because now there are many lucky players who became strong thanks to this bug and all the others have to go mad to level up! So the game now it is not equal to everyone.....

19. QueenBee69

QueenBee69 Level 5

I don't think the bug created many strong players as much as the recent heroes pack. If you see the top ten of the tournament, many players have either danarius or that powerful high king gard. It's becoming more "pay to win" than "play to win" :)

20. jamesdoom

jamesdoom Level 2

I agree. Now, don't misunderstand me: it's just because of this "pay to win" mechanism that I feel happy when this kind of bug appears. With this bug everyone could spend time to power up its own army without being forced to spend senseless quantity of money! Yeah, SENSELES, because the prices are always too much high ( in every game, not only in this )! Think about this: you are rewarded TEN FxxxxxNG Crystals when you complete HUNDREDS of summons or capures??? TEN??? They ( the developers ) are joking on us!!! I'll always say that this kind of games, that try to force you to spend, and spend, and spend, etc ENCOURAGES piracy! Are you aware that some companies ( es. IGG, Madhead ltd, etc ) earns MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER DAY??? MORE than World of Warcraft!!!! They could be rich enough also with lower iap prices but they always keep them too much high! So, this kind of bugs and mooded version are welcome!!

Now, i do not know how many YEARS i'll need to gather the 250000 coins needed fot leadership 7 and have the 4th hero, and how many DECADES i'll need to capture a legandary.....

QueenBee69 likes this.