Confirmed unlimited capture

Discussion in 'Honorbound' started by Anthrax, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

Why does everyone think I'm trolling..

2. Hydeizst

Hydeizst Guest

I dont think it works anymore after March 12 patch, anyone can confirm this?

3. Vyen

Vyen Guest

After the 1st capture attempt to Naema, my game ALWAYS FREEZES. wtf.

4. ClaireFabray

ClaireFabray Guest

I'm under the same impression too. It still reads 0% capture chance after you force close the app, but after 20+ tries I lost hope. Perhaps someone with more nerve can test it out further.

5. Hydeizst

Hydeizst Guest

I have been trying for the past 3 hours with no success. The patch said something about changing the capture rate from a fixed amount to a range. Must have had something to do with it.

6. MadCouchDisease

MadCouchDisease Level 8

I captured Naema twice: last night and this morning. Both times I did it after 30-40 tries. I could capture her three more times just to show you as proof the 0% capture rate is possible.

But I also have an iOS device. I haven't heard anything about Androids being unable do it, but maybe it's true.

7. QueenBee69

QueenBee69 Level 5

What Heroes do you use to capture Naema? As of now, my game froze everytime I tried to capture her. I thought it is an universal bug, now I see that some people can capture her. I know the legendary archer is buggy with Naema, but maybe some other combinations are problematic too.

8. MadCouchDisease

MadCouchDisease Level 8

It could be legendaries in particular that cause it to freeze. I only have epics in my squad and it works just fine.

9. Arthose

Arthose Guest

I just captured an Archdruid on 0%. Even exiting the game and coming back in (after I tried 30-40 times to catch him on the 1st attempt)

1:50PM CST 3/14/14

10. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

Yup, it still works.

At least on iOS

11. Malvo

Malvo Guest

i have captured naema after she's reached 0% three times but none of the other legendaries....and that is up to 60 attempts at capture(at 0%)

12. 12inchwinner

12inchwinner Level 1

This just worked on Nema for me. Took only 7 try's after 0 %. We need to delete this thread, and move this information somewhere more safe. Juicebox is bound to find this thread

13. MadCouchDisease

MadCouchDisease Level 8

I'm sure someone somewhere has already reported it via email. Reap what you can before it's fixed.

14. Mcstain

Mcstain Guest

Can anybody verify this still works on android? I see people saying it works on iOS, but iOS hasn't gotten the latest update yet. It hasn't worked for me on android since the update in over 200 attempts at 0%.

15. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

I haven't seen anyone saying it works or doesn't android, all that say it still works say they are using iOS.

It could very well be that the new update fixed it, we will have to wait till it rolls out to iOS to make the final call.

16. Hydeizst

Hydeizst Guest

I tried all day yesterday on android with no success. This morning I decided to give it a try on my ipad and yes it works. Turn out the game client on my android was 1.74 but on my ipad it was 1.64. So must have something to do with the patch since ios hasnt been patched yet.

17. MadCouchDisease

MadCouchDisease Level 8

I guess that makes sense.

image.jpg

But I got every legendary I could :) I guess I'm ready for the patch now.

18. jamesdoom

jamesdoom Level 2

hi! I have read this post only today, after the update!! Ihave android, and i had a backup of the app, so i uninstalled and returned to v. 1.65.46, i have logged with facebook so i didn't lose my progress

i see that i cannot capture monsters even of very low level, so i have these questions:
    - does this bug work only with legendaries?
    - maybe i should downgrade to an earlier version?

19. shinghan

shinghan Level 1

I'm not sure about the android version of the game but for the ios I'm still able to catch anything even on 0% capture rate. It just takes a way too many tries but it does work. The game updates itself doesn't it? I doubt you can keep the game downgraded. The game needs to have an internet connection and the first thing it does is download update any update content.

20. jamesdoom

jamesdoom Level 2

on android the game does not force you to update, like other games do :)

you are told that a new version is released but you have to update manually by google play :)

i have done a search online and i did'nt find earlier version older than 1.65...

anyway I managed to capture a lv 7 uncommon after a 20 tries, so this would mean the bug works

ps. someone can tell me where to find a sort of drop locations in order to know where to farm?