Confirmed unlimited capture

Discussion in 'Honorbound' started by Anthrax, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

This is a separate thread from the original due to the fact that this is now confirmed.

You have an unlimited capture chance in game. The % capture chance doesn't matter and you can ignore it.

Confirmed on legendary naema. Capture chance hit 0% about the 15th try after 0% it captured.

2. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

Just captured gorg after about 30 tries past 0%. One run only.

This is a game changer. Guaranteed legendaries.

3. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

I'm sure everyone knows that if you force close the app before the battle ends the capture chance drops to 0% and you can't capture them right?

Wrong.

Just confirmed that's not true either. Able to capture an ice behemoth after force closing app and capture chance starting at 0%.

4. Mhadron

Mhadron Level 4

As you are the only one posting about this and have so far made two threads about it with no credible response. I am going to call this unconfirmed and possibly a troll until proven otherwise.

5. Agnorath

Agnorath Level 1

I definitely thought he was trolling so I tried it for myself. I went to 'The Heart of Haven' and decided to weaken a weak character so I could prolong my attempts without worrying about health. After about 20 attempts I was pretty shocked when it WORKED!

I am definitely excited to try this on captures I had previously given up!

Cheers to Anthrax for discovering this.

6. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

Not trolling I have all the legendaries now it works on all heroes.

I'm sure it works on the Marshall and the arch Druid as well.

If you don't believe me try it on a low level. Once it works try it on a legendary and don't forget to post in this thread that it worked.

7. Mhadron

Mhadron Level 4

If this is the case, then it is an exploit of the system and you shouldn't be doing it as you may be banned.

8. Dkup

Dkup Level 6

Someone remove this post please..

This is not the kind of stuff that should be seen by everyone that checks these forums. Finding a great way to exploit the game is not exactly something to be proud of. Now everyone that sees this will have a nice team full of all legendaries that they didnt exactly earn. How much fun is it going to be when everyone has exactly the same team..

9. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

Banned for what it was never stated that 0% means no capture rate. We have had to discover all of the information our selves in this game.

But do with this information what you will. I'm getting maxed legendaries personally idk about you.

10. Zarcos

Zarcos Level 5

Even despite this exploit, most players can't even abuse it since, like myself, my commander can barely survive long enough to even finish attempting all the "legit" capture attempts. This only really helps players capture non boss type units imo. Also, idk about you guys, but it seems like ALL the bosses ALWAYS attack my commander and completely ignore me side units. It really sucks cause if they did attack my side units, I would have like 3 or 4 more attempts at capturing it...=[

11. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

I am level 52 using runewood forester and duskwing both level 44 and only freydis gives me a problem. But I just force close the app and reload the battle and try again. Eventually it works like a charm.

Focus on healing and my duskwing heals for more damage than gorg/naema can do so it's infinite chances.

12. Zarcos

Zarcos Level 5

Ah, well thats my problem then, no healer. lol I use two foresters and soon to replace one with gorg the bold.

13. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

Clerics are great! A cleric that is around the same level as your team can make potions totally redundant. Just remember to tap the cleric to use it's minor/mass heal once before the battle ends.

14. QueenBee69

QueenBee69 Level 5

Hmm..I tried this on a low level but it didn't work. Tried over 20 times. Is there a precise how to do this? I tried capturing, skipped all attacks, heal when necessary. Maybe the mini update patched this...

15. Zarcos

Zarcos Level 5

I have got it to work for me once or twice on some low level units that I was trying to capture for sacrificing, but I imagine that the % chance to capture is probably less than 1%. I have noticed this game rounds a lot of numbers, like with the attributes and such. So even though you can still capture them at 0%, the actual % to capture them is probably .44% or lower. So like me using it to capture 4 star rares in the level 10 area is just dumb and tedious. Its much faster just resetting the map and getting the attempts of 20% and such for capturing rares. Still is effective on legendarys since they are already such an extremely low rate anyways.

16. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

I thought they may have patched it as we'll it took me a long time to finally capture a risen rager. I think they lowered the chances significantly but I think it still works.

I'm going to attempt it on naema in a minute I'll update the thread with whether I was successful or not.

17. OhhMikey

OhhMikey Level 2

I think it's interesting anyways. So it should be working still after the patch ? I might go get that Druid haha!

18. Anthrax

Anthrax Level 10

Capturing naema is testing my patience. I'm leaning towards it being patched but I'll keep trying

19. A.G.

A.G. Guest

Hey folks.
    I dont think this is still working... I have been trying to catch Naema for a long time and after reading this i went there to try it out.
    Well, over 30 attents and NOTHING... I would say they patched (if they did its ok but i would like a confirmation).
    Anyone else tried this after the patch?

20. OhhMikey

OhhMikey Level 2

I have to do a few things today. I'll try tonight and give a answer when i find out