Commanders of the republic

Discussion in 'Events' started by Tacka10, Jan 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tacka10

Tacka10 Level 4

Hey guys. I was wondering, what is the most efficient way of getting achievement points in this event? Should i do heaps of cheaper planets, or more expensive ones? Ive completed all planets. Thanks for the help

2. Iron Smith

Iron Smith Level 16

Points seem to be given out randomly. Have an account that was rolling along getting 300+ from Utapau 3 for most of the event, then today it hasn't gotten more than 100. My suggestion is to find what works best for you. Higher levels do tend to drop more points though.

Tacka10 likes this.
  3. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 46

any of the higher planets (umbara, naboo, utapau). your average pts score per run is much higher on those, since they have higher silver/gold drop rates. i used to farm kashyyyk and could get about 16-18k total for the event. the past two times i've farmed the highest planet available (naboo, then utapau, and im doing uatpau again on this iteration of the event) i've ended up with 22-24k. the last time this event was active it ran for an extra two days, so i finished with over 30k. since uatpau is the 'toughest' planet (in that it's the last planet), i am of the belief that it has the highest silver/gold drop rates out of all the planets, but a) i dont have time or motivation to prove this and b) i dont think the difference in silver/gold drop rate (if any) is that big between umbara, naboo, and utapau -- you could even argue that they all have the same drop rate as they all cost 60 EP, and i wouldnt really disagree with that logic. so any of those three should give you a good score. FWIW, on naboo you run into olb jjb who is the best S-range card to use in this event, so just be aware of that.

cheaper planets means more runs, but more often it results 29, 53, and 77 pts runs. it's worth the extra cost of spending 60 ep on a run to more or less guarantee yourself at least 100 pts with a good shot at getting 300+.

Tacka10 likes this.
  4. matrix69_85

matrix69_85 Level 11

are the cards from points personal or tradeable?

5. J-Beds

J-Beds Level 14

They’re tradeable

6. matrix69_85

matrix69_85 Level 11