Clubs

Discussion in 'Super Battle Tactics' started by FurF, Aug 21, 2014.

1. FurF

FurF Level 3

Figured I would start a thread on clubs. Clearly they are a work in progress as there doesn't seem to be a prize list, unless i totally missed it, and you cant see any details about anything. Don't see the value, I can't be distracted by that PvP, got to keep farming those parts! Anyone got any info or comments on clubs?

2. VIOLENCEofACTION

VIOLENCEofACTION Level 3

The top 150 players will recieve prizes at the end of each week. The same goes for clubs, so there are opportunities to win prizes at the ecnd of each week. The week is on a countdown timer that you can see when you go to the "rank" list. If you click on "prize info" on your "rank" screen you will be able to see the current prizes for the top 150 players. I believe these prizes are also based on tiers. The club thing is supposed to promote making friends and a community I beleive. What it actually did was cause people to spend a ton of money on tickets in order to be the top club (there are many many more bots that I end up playing than humans). This was not the case prior to the update.

Basically each time you win a pvp match, your club gets 1 point (as long as you beat a player of certain level).

The consensus is that the same prize system is being used for the clubs, so everyone in the top 150 clubs should get the prizes that are listed. The prizes are as follows:

1 = 9 Overwatch Cores
    2 = 7 Overwatch Cores
    3 = 5 Overwatch Cores
    4-10 = 2 Overwatch Cores
    11-25 = 15 Hover Coils
    26-50 = 10 Hover Coils
    51-100 = 15 Rare Exclusive Parts
    101-150 = 10 Rare Exclusive Parts

I wish it were "Da Choppa" cores instead of overwatch since it is better, but hey....it is free stuff. This release includes the first vehicle where the "Exclusive" is not as good as the one that you can obtain through rank. The Overwatch has max 40% Evade while Da Choppa has 45% max evade.

3. VIOLENCEofACTION

VIOLENCEofACTION Level 3

Keep in mind that I am in "Elite" tier and prizes may be different for everyone.

4. VIOLENCEofACTION

VIOLENCEofACTION Level 3

I was wrong. We recieved no prizes for our club rank. I am a part of Galaxy and we finished as the top 4 individual players and #2 club. I have experienced a rate of about 1 pvp match at an average of about 13% in the test I did. I recorded the number of pvp and Bot matches I played over a test sample of at least 1,000 games in order to be impartial about how hard it is for the top ranked players to get pvp matches. I did not record everygame I have played since the patch, but did make notation of 1,000 games straight since the last patch. I recorded 131 Live Players and 869 Bot matches during that time, which come out 1 Player match over an exact 13%; thus making it easier for low-medium (Bronze 1-Diamond 5) level (spending) players to obtain the top club. I am aware that lower level players have also seen a decrease in player matchups, but have no evidence and have not heard the same level of complaints from those players below Diamond.

Clubs currently show 1 of 2 things:
    1: The club that spends the most on tickets in order to stay at the top.
    2. The middle level players clubs will be much easier to accomplish #1 due to there being a much larger population.

5. FurF

FurF Level 3

I would imagine that as the game grows and more players gain "top" ranks that percentage will go up. No rewards, I was afraid of that, thats why I didn't waste my tickets. Guess those are the price for being a early adapter and "kings of the hill" :) btw, I like your idea of waiting or searching for pvp matches only.

6. FurF

FurF Level 3

Also, playing bots does create an exploit for lower tier players winning their bracket, and Im sure others have figured it out. Not sure if I want to divert my attention from farming to use it.

7. VIOLENCEofACTION

VIOLENCEofACTION Level 3

It could be worth it based on the rewards. Are the rewards the same for your bracket as mine?

8. FurF

FurF Level 3

So I've played around with my idea a little and I've found some issues. First, I have been purposely staying in the bottom league, this is severally limiting my available tanks, and since I am not spending money I am quickly getting out classed by gemmers. If you have exclusive tanks, this problem goes away. Second, at these low rank levels I am having the opposite

9. FurF

FurF Level 3

I am having the opposite problem that VoA is having, I can't find a bot battle. The lower ranks are filled with players. Hopefully I can fix both of these issues by going to the next league (I am assuming that there is a league between bronze/silver and "elite") btw, the bottom leagues top prize is 15 exclusive cores.

10. Brattander

Brattander Level 1

Are u sleeping Galaxy. Still in the leed. They have a lot too fix in this game. But its fun miss the club awards.

11. VIOLENCEofACTION

VIOLENCEofACTION Level 3

We created our own Legacy + Revolution Club with those of us that are active. Have fun trying to keep up mate.

12. VIOLENCEofACTION

VIOLENCEofACTION Level 3

15 of which Exclusive Core? Ours is for Overwatch. That none of us will be using. lol

13. FurF

FurF Level 3

Sorry I meant "part" not "core". Anyways, that was a terrible idea. As I commented in my other post, you should never slow down. Advance, advance, advance. I wasted a few weeks, thankfully the DeNA gods bestowed the gift that kept giving that was "Mad Maddox Weekend"! I went from a team of rares to three super rares and a rare support tank team in 2 days. Now I'm rarely losing to the top bot teams and I'm starting to get more core drops.

14. FurF

FurF Level 3

As far as clubs. I've got 2 accounts that I combined into 1 club(Freeloaders) and I'm able to get to, and stay, at a desirable tier. I probably can't get into the top 100 that way, but I've been hanging around 2000 - 4000 with almost no effort for a couple weeks and just rolling in the "exclusive" parts. Someday I'll find a use for them all.