CLOSED Need a new legion who are not a**holes :D

Discussion in 'Legions' started by B-mo, Dec 27, 2017.

1. B-mo

B-mo Level 11

So, I am in a small legion, I stayed because the people were great. But, unfortunately, pretty much everyone is gone. It's time to move on.
    I'm PG-10 with a rebel form. I also have two other accounts who are PG9 droids/separatist and PG8ish ewok/wookie forms. Don't judge my ewok form, they're just too damn cute. And .... some day they'll be awakened and I'll have the last laugh :D ;)

I'm a girl, I don't want to play with a bunch of teenage boys... Just throwing that out there.

I don't want to be in a legion with crazy requirements. I play daily, but there may be a legion war battle or two I might miss.
    I want to have fun, this is a game after all :)
    Does anyone out there have a legion for me :D

2. Brush your teeth

Brush your teeth Level 22

What does your form look like and how many battles can you make?

3. B-mo

B-mo Level 11

Screenshot_20171227-165528.png Screenshot_20171227-165528.png :dead:
    That's my form. I played this game a couple years ago, then came back about 6-8ish months ago. I'm slowly updating my form. I played this game before they started force point cards haha
    Usually I can make 2 battles. There may be times where it could be only one. But shouldn't be often.

4. B-mo

B-mo Level 11

Also, a note. I play for fun. I am not one of those people who strives for the most popular forms. I'm not a fan of the vehicle forms.