Chilly Bread Storage B10F

Discussion in 'Quests, Dungeons and Events' started by Blissybelle, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Chitte

Chitte Level 8

I don't even bother with b-10. b-9 is a key less and mindless.

2. nkaine7

nkaine7 Level 6

Did you get any especial character to complete B10?

3. Snowl

Snowl Level 7

Good question. Same here. Have we a reward for completing this dungeon (for the first time)?

4. nkaine7

nkaine7 Level 6

I have completed this floor and I dont get any character, but i ask because it is my first dungeon completed and i dont know so much about dungeons

5. Skaitavia

Skaitavia Moderator

Medals:
    No, if you look at the rewards in the stage selection screen, you'll see that you can only get 3-6* breads.

6. nkaine7

nkaine7 Level 6

7. snowybell

snowybell Level 8

Actually what's the point of B10? I use Sasquatch for B9 and i get macaroons and hamburgers fine, is there an increase in droprate for B10?

8. luke0001

luke0001 Level 8

Dunno what the point of B-10 is. Maybe there is a higher chance of 5* or 6* bread than B-9, but I wouldn't know. I managed to accidentally beat it once when both of the enemies were 3-chain and I meant to do B-9.

9. Skaitavia

Skaitavia Moderator

Medals:
    If the rewards were 4-6* breads, then I would understand. And even then, I wouldn't find it worth it still due to the key requirement. Doing 4 B9 runs for 12 keys (40 min wait) is much better than doing 3 runs of B10.

The difficulty increase for B10 is not worth the effort or risk.

10. Kreepy

Kreepy Guest

So I saw that the royal chef is one of the baddies for b10, and the tome says that he is obtainable in an ancient dungeon.

Does anyone know if he is obtainable in some other dungeon or is it possible Toast intends (or intended) to make him a reward for doing this level? It would sorta make sense that you could get a chef from the bread levels...

11. yellowhe

yellowhe Level 3

Royal chef is not obtainable in any of the dungeon despite what the tome says. Currently you can only get him by doing noble contracts or through promotions. He was the last low-level unit I needed!

12. homania

homania Level 9

ok.. so i've tried beating B10 prolly 20 attempts so far. It's broken. If you hit the wrong chain straight up, you do zero damage, the bosses get a damage increase, and if you hit wrong twice without an invuln shield, you'll die instantly.

When you DO guess right, they often times take 1000 in damage, but heal 500, get stunned momentarily, so you did do the right chain, but still have the damage buff, and will still kick your butt when they're not stunned.

I've only had one attempt whenever I got the RIGHT chain, they got stunned for a while, and when they were un-stunned, the melee damage was just like if you just started the dungeon. But during that attempt, they switched shields on me, I guessed wrong twice, forgot to hit invuln shield and died.

Ironically, the video that shows transcended Blood Donation being the easy win button for this stage might actually be correct. If you start the stage and do no chain attacks that hit the chars, their damage does not increase to you, therefore if you build your SP bar via heals and then use Blood Donation on them (especially transcended form), they just stand there and die.

13. Zak

Zak Level 17

ya I use R-0 with Arrow Rain, it's quite effective.

14. homania

homania Level 9

what do you do if you hit the wrong chain?

Cuz the warrior starts to hit like a beast if you hit wrong twice.. but when you get it right with R-0, the SP drain makes it so they don't change shields.. I tried that with Achilles, but the problem was getting the right chain to start with, and then they would start to bug out and still do crazy melee damage, take 1000 damage, but heal 500 like I hit the wrong one, although I did the right chain

15. Blissybelle

Blissybelle Level 10

I tried it yesterday. First i clicked 1 block to test. No damage to them. (Me: heal heal heal!) Then i clicked 2 blocks. No damage to them. (Me: heal heal again!) lastly i tried 3 blocks. It works! So i used 3 blocks all the way .... Done.

16. homania

homania Level 9

I'm assuming you may have used r0 or something.. else they'll definitely change shields mid way thru

17. Blissybelle

Blissybelle Level 10

I didnt. I use d art, sneak and himiko. I didnt think they would change shield but maybe im just lucky lol

18. petkanna

petkanna Level 10

the last time i do this dungeon is i try 1-chain, didn't work, then try 2-chain, didn't work. try 3-chain, still didn't work.

i was WTF, and spam furiously. using r-9 with 2 healer.

i don't know they could change mid way.
    there was a time where i got 2-chain correct, spam 2 chain, suddenly do 0 dmg and then i die

19. Opticity

Opticity Level 5

Yeah, you've got to be careful. For my case, I don't know if it's a bug with Sasquatch, but their first shield was a 3-chain shield and it remained that way until they died to icicle spam and transcended Magic Storms.

20. zwill

zwill Guest

I easily killed chef but the melee counselor seems invincible 0 damage after 15min. Maybe bugged threw thousands of blocks at him