Chilly Bread Storage B10F

Discussion in 'Quests, Dungeons and Events' started by Blissybelle, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Blissybelle

Blissybelle Level 10

How do I defeat them? It says "random defenses" what does it mean? My attacks seem to deal not much damage... And it is different from other floors which only works with chain-1 damages, chain-2 damages and so on.

2. Genosis

Genosis Level 17

It means that they will have either Chain-1, Chain-2 or Chain-3.

You have to try out each of them to see what they are, and then clear as per usual.

It's VERY difficult to complete.

3. rod-

rod- Level 7

Is there any point to even trying to clear B10F? Is that 3-6* somehow...better than the previous floor's, despite the same result and higher key cost? (I guess maybe the drop table is different but it's not like the game tlels you that...)

My real question is which floor should i spam if i want to maximize training results? 3-6* for 3 keys seems better than 2-5* for 2 but i've heard people recommend otherwise. I don't know much about the 5-6* breads anyway...

4. Genosis

Genosis Level 17

I dont know who is telling you to go 2 keys for 2-5, they have never seen a Macroon drop.

600 points/ 0%.

6* breads are amazing, they drop relatively frequent as well.

5. zefu

zefu Level 10

I wanna know as well, is the drop rate for B9F and B10F the same or different?

6. kykiskie

kykiskie Level 10

i'm curious too.
    if it random every run does it mean we have to try out every chain on them ?

damn, they did a hell lot of damage, even my *6 leon +3 is melting like tofu.

btw, i think they need to rework how this dg works, both consume too much time and patience to complete.

7. rod-

rod- Level 7

Fyi , multi hit is your friend here. I run 2 healers and 1 mana recycle mage (Rachel, but others. Hit more I think) and cut the time down from 1 hr to 3 min.

8. kykiskie

kykiskie Level 10

can you please explain how multi hit is helping ?
    i thought its only the chain matters ??

9. rod-

rod- Level 7

If you're doing a chain 3, every single hit that is a part of that chain 3 deals 1000 damage.
    Leon will do 1000 damage every time you execute his chain3 because he only hits once.
    a multihit that hits 6 times will do 1000 damage six times every time you do a chain3.
    Rachel hits 9x every attack, so i deal 252k damage in ~27 chain3 activations instead of having to wait for leon to score 252 combos.

10. kykiskie

kykiskie Level 10

i see,
    i dont notice it because im too focused to the blocks xD.

know any "easy to get and free" multi hitter ?

btw, thanks for the answer.

11. Genosis

Genosis Level 17

D'artagnan?

I mean, you have it listed in your signature.

I do B-9 dungeon with D'art in about a minute or two.

Run it with healer or healer + tank.

They barely do any damage if you dont hit them with wrong chains. And because that's the case, you dont want more than 2 dps just incase you hit them with 9 hits wrong chain. That makes them hit you for nearly 1k.

D'art is not recommended in B-10 in this case because she automatically shoots chain-3 when being healed.

12. kykiskie

kykiskie Level 10

yes, like i said, i dont notice any unit with multihits.

just tried it with d'art, cleared it less than 2 mins.

13. Ponteaus

Ponteaus Level 2

Could you be a bit more specific? Is the 1-, 2-, or 3-chain weakness fixed for the duration of the fight, or is it different every time they cast the shield?

14. Skaitavia

Skaitavia Moderator

Medals:
    It's every time they cast the shield. Just keep an eye out on the right side of the screen when they cast a spell, and use the appropriate offensive chain attacks.

15. tOaztful

tOaztful Level 7

D'Art + 2 healers for B9. It's not even funny how fast it is in comparison to say Leon.

16. Ponteaus

Ponteaus Level 2

So every time they raise a random shield, I need to figure out by trial and error whether it's a 1-, 2-, or 3-chain shield, and then find some way to absorb the damage they deal back from the incorrect chains? That's just evil on the Dev's part

17. Skaitavia

Skaitavia Moderator

Medals:
    Iirc, when they cast a new shield, on the right side it should say "Feed me 1/2/3-chain blah blah blah," so you should be able to adjust quickly. The main thing you need to watch out for is if they cast a new shield in the process of one of your units' attacks.

18. Ponteaus

Ponteaus Level 2

All I ever see is "this isn't the bread I wanted", with no indication of the correct chain length. Am I missing something?

19. Skaitavia

Skaitavia Moderator

Medals:
    Ah, then I didn't recall correctly. If their skill name/description does not have the chain length, then yeah, that's evil.

20. TirtaJWD

TirtaJWD Guest

R-0 (archer) 3-chain hit some 20 hits...
    and neutral damage hurts them

they don't hit hard, but it seems that if they are hit with wrong chain, they retaliate HARD