Can't run world boss on Bluestacks

Discussion in 'Quests, Dungeons and Events' started by Thehymel, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Thehymel

Thehymel Level 4

i can run other areas of the game but every time I click to find an ally Bluestacks closes... Am I missing something?

2. LuckyCrits

LuckyCrits Level 9

I run CQ on BlueStacks as well and my client doesn't let me find an ally for World Boss. It will always say "Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped". Sounds slightly different from your issue, but I have heard from others that for many running BlueStacks, they aren't able to do World Boss.

On the other hand, I installed BlueStacks on my old AMD computer and it works fine with WB. Not really sure what the issue is.

3. Revolver2609

Revolver2609 Level 12

I had the same problem with Bluestacks. But then I get into Settings and Uninstall Updates for both Google Play and Google Play Services and now everything is fine

vndoff likes this.
  4. vndoff

vndoff Level 5

Worked for me!!!! you have my eternal gratitude :)

5. Revolver2609

Revolver2609 Level 12

the bad thing is that Bluestacks will download those updates again automatically and when that happens things go back to the way it was. you can just do the same thing again but it can be problematic and annoying. I suggest that you also go to the same place, search for Download Manager under the All tab and disable that. You have to reactivate Download Manager whenever you want to download something from Play Store and repeat the process after but I guess that is still better

vndoff likes this.
  6. vndoff

vndoff Level 5

Thanks for this other tip! i play only CQ on bluestacks hehehe
    you're the man ;)

7. LuckyCrits

LuckyCrits Level 9

Bit of an old topic, but yea this works to resolve the World Boss issue.

8. bluestucks

bluestucks Guest

how do we even find this? how do i do this its 2018 windows ten i have the newest version of bluestacks i cant find google play services/updates or the framework. how do uninstall them. world boss invasion disconnects me all the time i need to fix this.